BEACON auction: Furnace

Bored? Want to have some fun? Play some forum games here!

how much beacon would you bid at a time? or increase a bid by

No votes
No votes
33%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
67%

Total votes : 9

BEACON auction: Furnace

by Oiggy » Sat May 30, 2015 9:10 pm

there will be an auction for a beacon. since i want everyone to be able to join this who has a kreatious account the bid will be in furnaces. the more furnaces you have the more you can bid. each furnace counts as 1 bid and you can bid as many furnaces as you want. you must have the furnaces you are bidding or your bid will be invalid. all bids must be made on this forum and no where else. there is a reserve of at at least 5 stack of beacon for this contest to continue at at least 10 stacks of furnace for the beacon to be given out. bid as low as you can to get the beacon for the lowest price. please bids only, stay on topic. any reply not related to the auction will be removed. last furnace bid before auction ends will be the winner.

please bid max of 50 furnaces at a time and no more than 100 to let room for other bidders. anything between 1 to 100 furnaces is now valid.

THERE WILL BE A CONTEST HOLDER. A CONTEST HOLDER IS A TRUSTED PERSON WHO STAYS IMPARTIAL TO THE CONTEST AND HOLDS THE PRIZE TO VERIFY THE CONTEST AND TO PREVENT ANY SCAM OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THE CONTEST HOLDER MUST REPLY TO THE POST VERIFYING THE CONTEST AND THE ITEM OR BLOCK FOR THE CONTEST TO BE VALID. CONTEST HOLDER AND TRUSTED HOLDER ARE 2 THINGS. GIVE ONLY TO A TRUSTED HOLDER.

valid bids: 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50,100. or anything between as a bid or raise by that amount.

how do i bid:

to bid all you have to is reply to this post stating how many furnaces you want to bid. make sure to check you have that amount of furnaces before you bid. there is no limit how much you bid but by default is 1 furnace at a time but you can bid as many furnaces as you want.

what do i need to enter:

nothing, anyone can enter this contest no matter your ban history, how active you are any thing else just have alot of furnaces on you. only furnaces will be valid and no other offers or blocks will be accepted. since furnaces are easy to make.

who can enter:

anyone can enter. as long you know how to make furnaces you can enter. all you have to do is have a kreatious account to qualify. other than that all new and old people can enter. even moderators and other staff can enter this contest.

why furnaces:

i wanted to do an auction that everyone can join something everyone has access to and is easy and fast to make. everyone should know how to make a furnace and if you have alot of spare cobblestone you can make alot of them. stone is pletyful.

when does this event start:

NOW, as you read this the bid war has already started. you can bid one furnace at a time or any amount at a time. but remember you must have enough furnaces to cover the amount you are bidding. start bidding and good luck everyone.

when does the event end:

the event end date starts 1 month after the reserve price has been reached. when 5 stack at least has been bid this contest will be valid and after 10 stacks of furnaces has been the due date of the contest will begin from there. otherwise the contest ends before july 4th if this reserve is not reached.

how do i make a furnace:

to make a furnace all you need is 8 cobblestone. all around leaving the middle slot empty. everyone should know how to make a furnace i made this post for the new people on minecraft or on kreatious. any help just ask someone on kreatious or here on the forum. (no trolls)

the bid price starts when the first person starts any bid but if there is no starting bid of course the bid will also start at 1 furnace. all bids must be posted here and any bids on kreatious server will be ignored. you must have the amount of furnaces you state you have and if not your bid will not be valid or you can be banned from this event. stay on topic this is only for bids and the only other replies as questions and other conversations about this auction. this auction may end anytime if abused or if reserve is not met but can end anytime. latest is july 4th but may be alot sooner.

yes i did edit this post and everything i edit i will notify you guys i made some changes on how you can bid and limits on the bid increments.

CONTEST HOLDER: (looking)

IF YOU MAKE A BID, YOU CANNOT BID AGAIN UNTIL SOMEONE OUTBIDS.

times edited: 5

Last edited by Oiggy on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
Clan: [Void]
Town: Eviltown
Oiggy
Resident

Re: BEACON auction: Furnace

by Striped_Panda » Sat May 30, 2015 9:22 pm

--ignore this post--
Last edited by Striped_Panda on Sat May 30, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Striped_Panda
Donor

by maxmmm1501 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:24 pm

maxmmm1501

by Oiggy » Sat May 30, 2015 9:26 pm

you can only bid 50 furnaces at a time up to no more than 100. this leaves room for other players to bid. if you bid too high than that will end contest too soon and not let other players have a chance to join. range 1-100 furnaces at a time

BIDS START FROM HERE

you can bid high but not too high right away give players room to bid.

Last edited by Oiggy on Sun May 31, 2015 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oiggy
Resident

by Striped_Panda » Sat May 30, 2015 9:30 pm

10 furnaces! :>
Striped_Panda
Donor

by maxmmm1501 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Either you edited that after I posted or I completely skipped over it, I thought I had read it all.

Anyway, 20.

Is your other beacon thing still going on?...
maxmmm1501

by Striped_Panda » Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 pm

40 :>
Striped_Panda
Donor

by Oiggy » Sat May 30, 2015 9:52 pm

i edited the post and included now new rule listed in the original post. also i added a counter to count the amount of times the forum post is edited or rules are changed.

new rule:

please bid max of 50 furnaces at a time and no more than 100 to let room for other bidders. anything between 1 to 100 furnaces is now valid.

valid bids: 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50,100. or anything between as a bid or raise by that amount.

let the bids continue, this is just an update and some news about the contest. make sure the always read the original post for any changes made as rules may change anytime

Last edited by Oiggy on Sun May 31, 2015 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oiggy
Resident

by rimastron3 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:53 pm

100 furni why do i have so much
rimastron3
Resident

by rimastron3 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:56 pm

And oh yah Furni is love Furni is life