Hey, Im Veloci/Pheonix Phyre, call me whatever u want :)

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hey, Im Veloci/Pheonix Phyre, call me whatever u want :)

by PheonixPhyre » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:51 am

Hi! so Ive been on Kreatious for quite sometimes since 1-2 months ago, and wanted to introduce myself :). As you can see my name is Veloci or Pheonix, whichever is fine, and wanted to say thank u all for helping me and being nice throughout. Anyways, i'm kind of young (guess if you want heh) and live in a beautiful savanna biome (Minecraft). Er, Ive gained alot of experience such as knowing how to do WT, how to get WPs, etc. All I learned from you guys :). I feel I need to shoutout to the people who have been kind to me so:

TheMelonSeedTMS- Hey m8! since day one you introduced me to this new server and without u id probably delete Kreatious

ShadyVale- Heheh, Howdy, you have also been a great help whenever I need it and sorry for asking too many questions on day 1-5, and also gave me advice. Thank u friend :)\

Weiss81170- A great friend to have, glad to help in every one of your amazing projects, you are a amazing hardworking man throughout and u shown through that u have done/created.

Jaar10/DoppelGamer/MechineGun- all u three are amazing working in a team and felt to say this to all you three. You guys don't resist to see how I do and welcome me whenever I come :> you 3 have been a great help to me and thank u :D

V3NOM123- Ik we havent talked alot but I feel as if to mention you since u also gave me great advice such was what these commands do. Ive seen ur island and believe or not kind of bump into it at times and it is AMAZING! your buildings are incredible and make me want to buy it lol. Anyway ps- sorry for kind of annoying u that one day.....

Neko - I forgot the rest of ur name. Soz. Anyway hey! your a dependent friend and make me laugh XD Thank you for your help w/ my villa.

Cynthiara- Idk if u go here anymore, but if u are reading this goodluck on Kreatious new one!

LEt me know If I forgot you :D
PheonixPhyre
Resident

Re: Hey, Im Veloci/Pheonix Phyre, call me whatever u want :)

by ShadyVale » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:55 am

Yay, woot woot, I got mentioned. 8-)

You don't learn if you don't ask questions, so don't worry about it.
I still ask questions when i'm not sure about something,
Just watch out for troll answers :lol:
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Return to Introductions