Ahoy There!

New here? Say hello to the community!

Ahoy There!

by _viperox » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 am

Hey everyone! I thought it was about time that I introduce myself on the forums. If you haven't seen me in game yet, I'm relatively new. I was introduced to the server a couple weeks ago or so by my real life friends nao_sky and gonyx. The server itself and its community is very appealing, especially when I am greeted every time I log in and log out. The land claiming system is easy to work with and seems to be effective, too. I am also very impressed by some of the various cities and mansions built by people on here, such as spawn. I find it hard to believe that it was all built in survival! Also the staff seem very welcoming as well, and also appear to enforce the rules fairly. All in all I can't wait to get to know more of you and establish my presence here on the server!

About Me: Some hobbies of mine include gaming, playing soccer, and geography. I've got a Doberman named Bill Jr. and a cat named Alice. I've primarily just played on other PvP and Faction servers in the past, so this is all a little new to me, but I'm sure in time I'll get the gist of things here :D
_viperox

Re: Ahoy There!

by nao_sky » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Hi _viperox and welcome to the server! :>

As gonyx and I have mentioned before; Kreatious is kind of like single player vanilla, but with people. The basic rules are: be nice, follow the rules, and don't grief/hack. If you have any questions everyone on here is very friendly, so don't hesitate to ask.

See you in game buddy :>

(´・ω・ `)

nao_sky
Resident

Return to Introductions