Sup :O)

New here? Say hello to the community!

Sup :O)

by Willcraftapple11 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:18 pm

That emotion you feel when you realize that you've forgotten how introducing oneself on forumns.
That emotion you feel when you see like 20 cats racing towards you for food.
That feeling of panic. Of fight or flight.
That is what I feel right now as I am typing this introduction instead of working on finals []u[]
Anygay so I'm Willcraftapple11. Please call me Will and use like. They/them pronouns. Being called 'he' kinda feels wrong lol. I love this place and the plugins are coool. The flavour text is delectable, like a perfectly made brownie.
Now I'm gonna get back to work on my book review. And then my Psych paper. And then my world civ final exam.. T.T
See y'all in game on the 5th/6th of December ;o)
Willcraftapple11

Re: Sup :O)

by ShadyVale » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Howdy, Will. I've been here since 2014 and still have made an introduction post :D

You still haven't finished that book review? If you need some help, feel free to use any of my normal review responses for things...
!.) It was really good.
2.) It was ok.
or 3.) It was crap. I couldn't find the gasoline and lighter fast enough, and just to be sure it was dead, i threw it's burnt remains in a wood chipper.

If your teacher complains about your review not being long enough, respond with something about being a man of few words. If that doesn't work, go on an hour long tirade about how reviews should be about non-conforming free thought, and not letting others influence those thoughts or put words in your mouth. 8-)

Good luck, and cya around
-Shady
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Re: Sup :O)

by Willcraftapple11 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:23 am

Well, luckily enough I am one down, two to go for my finals!
I just barely had the minimum for the review and i still gotta find all them sources for everything else. and. you know. write it.
Willcraftapple11

Return to Introductions