[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - all my stuff stolen from private chests!!!

all my stuff stolen from private chests!!!

General discussion about Kreatious!

all my stuff stolen from private chests!!!

by MJwelshy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:07 am

i had everything in lots of chests with private signs on them, and someone STILL managed to get into them. HOW??? i had about 20 blocks of diamonds, 50 blocks of gold, armour, 20 stacks of melons, 4 stacks of bread, 20 stacks of carrots, many weapons etc etc and its all gone :evil: is there anyway i can get this stuff back or is it lost forever? if i cant then i wont be playing anymore as theres no point if someone is just going to keep stealing everything i have!!! MODS fix this problem or you will lose others too
MJwelshy
Resident

Re: all my stuff stolen from private chests!!!

by Neko92 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 am

I'm a Mod. I'm on now... Been on for an hour or so. (You just loged in an out..) Couldn't ya know... ask for help? That's not that much stuff... I don't mind sharing my own stuff if I can't fix it as a moderator.

You say "Keep stealing" So does that mean it has happened before? or is this just over-exaggeration.
Neko92
Veteran

by ShadyVale » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Was it stolen or did the server lose it? There was a couple of server reboots yesterday and it may have been lost due to that.
That's what happened to me a couple weeks after I started playing. There was a reboot and when I got back on 3 double-chests were empty and the private signs that were on them were blank.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by MJwelshy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 am

MJwelshy
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:03 am

Server probably lost it, not sure if mods can roll it back for you or if the admin has to do it, youll have to ask one in game (Im chat mod, not full mod)
maxmmm1501

Return to General Discussion