Weakly Events?

General discussion about Kreatious!

(Read all below) Would you like weekly events?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes : 3

Weakly Events?

by Jbss11 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:52 am

Hey everyone. I came up with a proposal on what we can do to bring players together. Lately, on the Kreatious server, people seem to be interacting with chat, but not on a personal basis. Like people don't mine with each other or build towns, they just seem to be playing single player minecraft on a multiplayer server. I would like to change that. I came up with an idea about how we can bring the players together, with weekly events. Now, every week we will have an activity to complete. Like on week, we will have to build a city, with everyone that wants to pitch in can help! And the people that pitch in, get the reward. Example: Build a small city in 3 days. Reward: 4 Diamond a person. Or something like that. There could also be like hunger games, or that zombie game we did a while back. This is just an idea. How many people would actually want to see this happen? Oh, and if you are looking for a events manager, I will be that guy :).
Jbss11
Resident

Re: Weakly Events?

by masy1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:10 am

Events sound fun. It will be hard to bring people together and cooperate sometimes, though,
masy1
Veteran Donor

Re: Weakly Events?

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:44 pm

weekly* and who would be providing the dias for participation?
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

Return to General Discussion