Spawn Idea's

General discussion about Kreatious!

Spawn Idea's

by Jbss11 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey everybody, I was walking around Spawn City today and was wondering why it seems so empty? I mean, you have the buildings and the arena, and that's it. There seems to be a huge open space that seems like it wants to be filled. So, why don't we do it? I had an idea, maybe if we divided the huge wide open area's into little districts, we could add player homes. This would be a good idea because we could charge rent, and it would be a place to make the spawn city look more like a city. Now, to prevent houses looking bad, we could add a theme to to the city. Where everyone who builds has to use some blocks to make it look like a house you would actually see in a city. There could also be a committee of build experts who before you can actually register your house, you have to get their approval. Also, if people don't pay their rent, then there house gets taken away and given to someone else. This will give people a chance to get their home in the city.
Jbss11
Resident

Re: Spawn Idea's

by Kassu233 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Interesting idea, except for the fact that the NC, more specifically the areas around the spawn are pretty much dead, and since the areas around the spawn are so overcrowded with builds by mostly defunct players. It doesn't help the case that the builds around the spawn are going to be rented and reviewed, so especially new players cant have a stay there, since it would make more sense just to start your own house at a better place with newer world generation *cough* pandora *cough*. The ironic thing tho is the fact that the pandora spawn is almost never used for anything, and the spawn isnt "formal" like the /oc and the /nc spawns. Instead, its a tree, and it can be a bit confusing trying to figure a way out since the 1st thing you see is the parkour what really doesnt lead anywhere either.

I agree that the areas around the /nc spawn do look empty, but housings wouldnt be the right choice in my opinion. Some other original and interesting builds of different sorts could be an option, as well as community builds such as farms, but they can be a bit hard to maintain if not built in a specific manner.
Kassu233
Resident

by Jbss11 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:44 pm

The thing is, these homes will revive the spawn area, it will make it look like a city where you see people walking around.
Jbss11
Resident

by Kassu233 » Mon May 18, 2015 4:09 am

But is there enough potential for it? I kinda doubt it, but i really like your idea still.
Kassu233
Resident

by malandrix_bunny » Tue May 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Unless the handling of payment is put in the responsibility of someone who is not a mod it seems like something huge for a Mod to have to keep in check. They already have to deal with chat and helping out and investigating cases by players. Spawn is new Donor town?
malandrix_bunny
Resident

Return to General Discussion