[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - CONTESTS forum

CONTESTS forum

General discussion about Kreatious!

CONTESTS forum

by Oiggy » Sun May 31, 2015 5:59 pm

there should be a new section added someone called contests, for contests, events and winners. of course the forum will have its own rules and i want to do more contest here on the forum more often. i also believe this will attract more users onto the forum more often and keep people more active here. of course hosting a contest will also have rules to avoid scams and other bad activity. this thread will also include not only contests and events but also drop parties and any activity. the rules and trusted prize holder list can be up to mods.

when you host an event you will have to ask a mod first to let them know that your hosting a big event. also you must give the prize of the items that will be given in this event to a Trusted Holder. a trusted holder is someone that is trusted to hold a prize during an event. i hope if there is a contest forum there would be a trusted drop parties items do not need to be given to a given but a trusted prize holder or staff must be at the event. ALL MODS are automatically trusted prize holders. only one big contest can be at a time or many contests depending on staff. ask first.

making a "CONTESTS" forum will not only attract and keep more people on the forum but also would get people do do something and be more active on the forum.

if there was a contest section i would do contests there once a week if not more. forum games and contests are two different thing. contests can be its own thing.
Last edited by Oiggy on Sun May 31, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clan: [Void]
Town: Eviltown
Oiggy
Resident

Re: CONTESTS forum

by Death2TheReaper » Sun May 31, 2015 6:36 pm

That sounds stupid. Just use general discussion or forum games. Nobody uses forums enough for it to matter anyway.
Death2TheReaper

Re: CONTESTS forum

by Oiggy » Sun May 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Clan: [Void]
Town: Eviltown
Oiggy
Resident

Return to General Discussion