[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Need Immediate Help from Forum Admin!!!

Need Immediate Help from Forum Admin!!!

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

Need Immediate Help from Forum Admin!!!

by Eliteaustin » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey everyone this is ZPigman9501 and im back on kreatious. I just have a small problem a while back I made my account and never had the time to log on the server so when i joined back i activated but the problem is i used the wrong email address on registartion so can an admin change my email from mccoy.marcus@gmail.com to mccoy.marcus2000@gmail.com. I sent the new password to the wrong email and i just need you to change my email tell me so I can send the new password to my real email. If you want to confirm this is me just send me /mail on the server and ill respond thanks for the help!
Eliteaustin

Re: Need Immediate Help from Forum Admin!!!

by TrueGoryo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 am

my friend missrazgriz needs help. she died in the nether then she re-spawned at the spawn point instead of home, she tried /home but it said home isn't loaded she logged out and back in and the server said this was her first time playing and now she cant interact with the world, she cant break or pick anything up and she constantly has resistance from anything so she cant die anymore and hunger doesn't deplete. we tried asking for help on the server several times and no one will answer. everyone is pretty much ignoring us even the mod people. please help, we really don't want to have to leave.
TrueGoryo

by Nezark123 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by Nahuda » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:14 am

Austin's post was made a year ago, Nez. :P
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

Return to Help Desk and FAQ