I need to know why Cyberbullying and favoritism is tolerated

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

I need to know why Cyberbullying and favoritism is tolerated

by aceflamingo23 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Help is not given to the newer players and the only players who can have a fun experience or any chance at advancement on the server are mostly teen boys who do the cyberbullying. I don't believe there is a female mod or one under the age of 13 and that is unfair to many of the players on the server. And many of your "trusted" veterans are just bullies who make fun of people and ruin everyone's experience.
aceflamingo23

Re: I need to know why Cyberbullying and favoritism is toler

by Neko92 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 am

Luna is a 17 year old female mod, I know her irl >_> I suspect Arjan is female too.

As for Veteran's being "bullies"... well... I mean Ace... back when Wolf was active you were fairly entertaining to talk to. Now all you ever say is self abusive comments or slanderous things towards pretty much everyone. You say it's Veteran+ thats bullying you and I guess others. Ever watch ALL the chat channels to see what the new players and Residents say about you, when you get all... for lack of a better word. Emo in global chat. You think it's just vtn+ but it's also the people you are defending.

I feel it's only tolerated because you're probably the only one experiencing any sort of it. It's the... effect of selective hearing. you only hear what you want to hear, and see what you want to see. You don't see people welcoming new players, you dont see people helping new players. Only when they don't help them which in mods cases they are busy. You try modding a server with several people wanting your help all at once. Were humans not octopuses. I can't speak for the other mods, but i often help those who /pm or /msg me before those who scream for help in chat. it's rude.
Neko92
Veteran

Re: I need to know why Cyberbullying and favoritism is toler

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 am

And with that, the question is answered, and the topic can be considered closed.

Also, just a note to add. You don't see mods who are 13 or younger often, simply because they're not good mods. Of course, there are exceptions to this rule, but generally speaking, children that age lack the mod mentality. They are unable to see the broader spectrum. It's the same reason we don't let children drive cars or run for president. Maturity it something we look for in mods; and you very seldom get that from 10 year olds.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Help Desk and FAQ