My /home doesn't work!

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

My /home doesn't work!

by JNRM3 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 pm

I recently joined the server and I really like it, but yesterday I went to /mine, and today when I got back on and wanted to go to my /home it just teleported me to a random spot. I did do /sethome a few hours before going to /mine, and it worked fine before (I tested it by going to /spawn then going back). I remember my home was built from cobble in a desert, right outside of an extreme hills biome that had a home built into its side, it has a small tree farm out front, and it has a stonebrick/brick home close by. Also, this is the same desert that has the big sandstone/lapis block building. Any help at all would be most appreciated.
JNRM3

Re: My /home doesn't work!

by JNRM3 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 am

Well, since no one cares/cant find my home/whatever, I will offer 10 diamonds to the person who finds it! thats right, 10 diamonds if you can find a home thats aprrox. 15x8x5, made from cobble, and looks like a box. (i spent all my time mining, so dont judge my building skillz) it is right outside of an extreme hills biome in the desert, it has a few plants in front, and it has a sign that says: "remodeling soon (once i get my silk touch pick)" So please, if you find a home in the desert that matches this descreption, please contact me!

p.s. I really reallly realllly realllllly want my home back... I have too much loot in it to start over.
JNRM3

Return to Help Desk and FAQ