Stolen Horses

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

Stolen Horses

by osum54 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

I had horses in a stable and simonlindeborg stole my horses right out of my stable, which were enclosed by a iron door, and killed my horses. I have a witness, dragonspiral123, and a picture of proof.

http://i.imgur.com/oAiuwGc.png

Could I get my horses back cause those were around 3db and one was named bolt my main horse... Mods can't help though so that is useless this message is basically made for Zerg so Zerg if you could respond and help that would be fantastic :D
osum54

Re: Stolen Horses

by Neko92 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 am

Few Things...

This is clearly requesting help Not a topic for Serious Discussion. So wrong section of forums to be posting in. (I've moved it to help section for you.)

In your post you say he stole the horses but also killed them? Which is it.

Third, I find it impossible he stole them seeing as horses are over a block wide and according to the logs in that screenshot, only one door was broke thus a horse would not have fit through it. Meaning he must of killed them?

Little pet peeve here... In your screenshot on the sign... It's spelled "Pen" not "Pin".

Mods cannot help purely because there are no physical logs for horse deaths also we cannot spawn horses and doubt many are willing to give/deliver new horses.

Zerg tends to be busy and I doubt he will read your post and pop in just to help one person.

I can offer to give you two of my horses when Im on, if it helps but I will not deliver them sorry.
Neko92
Veteran

Return to Help Desk and FAQ