resolved

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

resolved

by dragonson_13 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:38 am

i was online on the date of 8 / 28 about 5 before now i was banned by a vote because i was trying to get cat the moderator to deal with someone who was spamming the skin changer on me which was taking up my chat box when that happened i asked him to stop he kept going and then even insulted me along with most of the server i asked for cats help and he contined to ignore me when i was trying to make my case there was 2 other people who were cussing and starting stuff with me so i asked cat why he was doing nothing about that as well and instead cat stated he didnt see it then out of nowhere a person started the vote ban on me and the whole server thought i was in wrong and i got banned for 20 minutes my ban was not needed nor appropriate i did nothing wrong its just cat is popular on the server so since he was in a conversation with someone they sided with him im highly irritated and wish to speak to zerg about this since i cant seem to get help from any of the moderators about the subject i have done nothing wrong so i think its time that i get the help i diserve. also the person who keeps spamming the command is thisismyblowbro he has been banned for it before because he used it as a means for harrassing me whos name might be thisismynamebro im guessing since the mod on wont tell me the real username now ontop of this he has gotten my personal info and is using it to threaten me saying he will post my youtube videos and private information on the web and in game i request that he be banned me and thisismynamebro have resolved it by agreeing to leave eachother be and i hope by all means noone takes that cat is being a bad mod by this he is just following the set rules that he was givin so he couldnt ban do to the command which i understand and so this isnt a complaint about the server mod anymore its just to make sure that repeated things dont happen again please help by fixing some of the cmds including the followsnow one that has knockback that can cause death if trying to work in high area or around fire / lava other dangerous areas thank you and sorry for any inconvinence and to all that were there during the argument between me and cat i sincerely appologise to all and cat for having belittled cat infront of everyone that wasnt something that im proud of so im posting this as a appology to cat and the others thank you
dragonson_13

Re: resolved

by maxmmm1501 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Who votebanned you, and what was the reason?

And yes, namebro does do that and ive asked him before to stop, multiple times.
maxmmm1501

by TheHannahSaur » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:02 pm

I votebanned him, and my reasoning was that he was getting the whole server involved and was saying hurtful things to multiple people, Neko included. I have nothing against Dragonson, and I apologized for votebanning him. It was my opinion and that of multiple other people that he needed some time to cool off. So I apologize if I caused a big issue by doing so, but I do not regret my decision. I like Dragonson, not a bad person, but it was causing a larger issue than I was comfortable with, so I'll gladly take whatever blame is tossed my way.
TheHannahSaur

by maxmmm1501 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Well if that's true, then I guess he deserved the voteban in some ways..
Making problems because of a problem doesn't solve anything dragonson.
Next time, just PM a mod, don't scream in chat.
maxmmm1501

by Neko92 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 am

Dragon pm'd me. repeatedly asking me to ban Bro for it.
I refuse to ban someone for using something they paid for to use on the server, got told not to before.
He got mad.
Took it to global.
NameBro started stalking Dragon's personal life & its entirety.
Dragon started freaking out more, raging etc.
Hannah vote banned.
I talked to Dragon on skype (or rather he talked, i typed...)
Asked both Dragon and NameBro to leave each other alone after this, they agreed.
Dragon apologized for causing trouble, apologized for publicly belittling me and my rank as mod.
I said it not good enough cause he did it in global, everyone saw.
He poorly edited his post here to include a public apology.
The End.

Done in list form instead of paragraph for an easy step by step read.

Note: Talking to dragon for about two hours afterwards... I can see how he very misunderstood by some people. He ain't that bad. Be nice to him. :<
Neko92
Veteran

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:37 am

"NameBro started stalking Dragon's personal life & its entirety."
I did one google search of a clearly stated name and looked at about 3-4 results .-.
Probably took me less than 5 minutes
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

by emosewa6 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa, too much writing without any periods.
emosewa6
Resident

Return to Help Desk and FAQ