SUNSIDE THE PALM on nc

Town threads

SUNSIDE THE PALM on nc

by kylekabza » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Ok so im trying to bring the palm for sunside sschoedel and I (kylekabza) have been working hard on it and it failed once but I want to bring it back the palm will consist of skyscrapers and normal lots if you want the lots in the sky scrapers are large ill show a few of them the main lots are mainly going to be a floor of shops and then a house on top im not shure if this is true though

===================================================================================================

by sschoedel

Like I promised Justron long ago, I will finish The Palm.. Even if it doesn't become a city, I think it would be a cool landmark sort of thing for Kreatious. Anyone willing to join me can visit at x: 670 z: 9100. The closest way point is spawn. Here's a list of the materials We need in order to build the skyscrapers on the beach.

(Needs alot of everything. Priorities are listed under I, II, III, IV, and V)
Stone - I
Stone brick - I
Stone slabs - I
Glowstone - III
Glass - II
Gravel - IV
Dirt - IV
Sand - III
Logs (Spruce + Oak) - V

There are going to be four branches on each side of the palm, and one at the top. The top one is reserved. There are also plots on the beach. If you would like a lot on a palm branch or the beach, then contact me ingame. Each branch costs two diamonds, because of the size (You can fit about three good sized houses on there). Each beach lot will cost 2-5 iron, depending on the size you want.

===================================================================================================

the costs are below

Skyscraper 1 the nicest skyscraper 4 Iron
Skyscraper 2 the 2nd best 3 Iron
Skyscraper 3 the 3rd best (this on is still nice) 2 Iron
Beach lot/shop 10 Iron
Shop 15 Iron one pay and done

Note Prices may vary due to kylekabza did this post alone these are ball park prices

If you want to help please post and if you want to mail to Kylekabza and sschoedel

we need your help:
we need

builders: build the palm
miners: mines recourses
lumbermen: chops wood

Helpers get a free plot we arent shure what type though

residents:

sschoedel
Kylekabza

Want to join:

ign:
have you been banned why:
what lot:
want to help job:

Mod please allow sschoedel to post on this form tag

*cats will rule the world
kylekabza

Return to Towns