The Great Deku Tree / Kokiri Forest

Town threads

The Great Deku Tree / Kokiri Forest

by Stormshout » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:05 am

All my life I have loved Zelda, Especially Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I am planning on building the Great Deku Tree/Kokiri Forest. This plan was brought up forever ago before the official release of minecraft back in beta, and has been postponed until now. Its going to be a livable Place for everyone who loves zelda or just would like to live in a tree that has a face. :P The Great Deku Tree will be about 40 - 60 Blocks in diameter, and will need a lot of dark wood to build it. Helpers will get FREE LOTS (I do not know where exactly yet). If all you can do is donate dark wood that would be Great also. It is planned to go to the block height of Y150 or higher.

Haven't You always wanted to live in The Great Deku Tree, now you can, with The Great Deku Tree Coming to the NC. it should be livable within 6-8 Months from now, but that could be an exaggeration, but it is going to be huge.(The more help the faster The Great Deku Tree will be done.) So why wouldn't you want to live in the Great Deku Tree.

Please Support The Great Deku Tree for all of us Zelda lovers so we can have a little Zelda to live in. Maybe you can even live in the boss room. ;)

We haven't thought up prices for the Lots in the Great Deku Tree, but it would be much appreciated if people gave ideas

Rules: (all server rules apply)
Must be Res+ to help and live in The Great Deku Tree
No Griefing
No Zergs Striking The Great Deku Tree with Lightning... (Particularly Zerg960 or KindZerg when not so Kind)
Everyone must get a long
Contention = big no no
Automatic ban from the Great Deku Tree for building around it, and or mining around it.
No pillaring to get to certain heights of The Great Deku Tree.
And Pay Attention to the Signs. (Employees only means Employees only.)

To do list:
-Find a place suitable enough to hold The Great Deku Tree and it's surrounding town.

Thanks.

-Stormshout

Helpers need to sign up by replying below with the credentials needed to become a helper, you must also participate in the building of The Great Deku Tree on a creative server, I will msg you in game what the server IP is, you may experience a lot of lag unless you live near the West of the United States. All Helpers are required to have skype and sorry to say, must be 16 years or older, or noticed by me to be Mature when speaking to groups of people.

Helpers

TimmyTophat

TheEdzioAssassin
Last edited by Stormshout on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stormshout
Resident

Re: The Great Deku Tree / Kokiri Forest

by Stormshout » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:12 am

The Deku Shop back in the 1.8 temp world to earn Dark Wood for the build.

Stormshout
Resident

by TimmyTopHat » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:35 am

whoa.

Whoa.

WHOOAAA.

I'd LOVE to help you with this venture! Just let me know what I can do to help. Heck, I'll even take a day off of work if I have to XD

*edit Forgot the credentials :O

Skills: General construction, handy with redstone (primarily lag-proofing)
Personality: Amiable
Will I break your rules? Heck no. I'm a regular good-guy Greg. The worst I get is mild depression, but I don't spam chat with it. (Aceflamingo pls)
Skype: Yes, I have one. I don't have a working CAMERA, but the mic works just fine. I'll pm the account name to ya if I'm accepted. :)

As far as lot pricing goes, I'd throw maybe 3 or 4 diamond blocks your way. But that's me. I've never collected rent in my town ONCE. :O
TimmyTopHat

by Stormshout » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 am

The Kokiri Village Shop, and a little house on the left, with the pond. Let me know what you think, suggestions open.

(this is not live in kreatious Dx)
Stormshout
Resident

by Stormshout » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:49 am

Yes, I do know the wall isn't completed :P
Stormshout
Resident

by TimmyTopHat » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:16 am

Well, I can't PM for some reason, so to answer your question...

No, I am not "leaving." I'm just taking a long break due to a lot of stress in my personal life, as well as a more intensive focus on my work. I won't be getting back on regularly until the end of September, but I will get on iif you specifically ask me to. Just send me a PM: It ends up in my E-Mail anyways. I'll also mill about the forums maybe once or twice a day.
TimmyTopHat

Return to Towns