On ChillVille

Town threads

On ChillVille

by TimmyTopHat » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:33 am

Recently, the ChillVille waypoint signs were removed by accidend by a fellow player. But, in all honestly, I don't think this is a bad thing. ChillVille has deteriorated to the point where I no longer consider it waypoint-worthy. Abandoned wooden shacks, ugly and griefed structures, and a now obsolete underground mall. Frankly, it's embarassing.

That being said, I'm going to be starting a long-term project to bring it back up to the standard expected of a waypoint. The city's style is being changed entirely: Going from Ice Village to Glacial. There is a ton of junk that needs to be removed and restored: Namely, the underground mall needs to be filled in.

ChillVille will refocus structure design on community; meaning public access farms, trading rooms, a cart rail terminal, and generally anything that gives TO the community without requiring a "membership". If you wish to help, /pm me in-game and I'll find something that you can do. Just be warned: Most of it is demolition work. Whatever you break you can keep. If you want a plot for yourself, I'd be more than happy to accomodate.

A disgusting gallery of eww: http://imgur.com/a/BOE5o

Cheerio :D
TimmyTopHat

Re: On ChillVille

by TheKielEnforcer » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:29 pm

I can help. I'll message you if I see you in game.
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Re: On ChillVille

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 am

Wow those images were really chlling.
It'll be very ice when you finish renovating.
Seems like it will be a very cool town.

Spoiler:
Sorry, I'm very punny. In all seriousness though, give me a holler if you need a hand.
emeraldcreeper10

Return to Towns