Cat vs Dog

Cat
50%
Dog
50%

Total votes : 16

Cat vs Dog

by Minetroid » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:23 am

in this thread you will debate which pet is better a dog or a cat. the forum rules still apply here so please keep it appropriate. this is a debate so try to win the case. other people can join your side and help win the agreement why that pet is better as well as other people can join the opposite. try to make your pet look good and the other pet look better by listing negatives and positives about that pet

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Why do you think that pet is better than the other?

benefits of that pet?

downside to that pet?

any experience with that pet?

any disses on the other pet that proves your case

anything else to you would like to let us know about your pet and your debate of which is superior! the more information and points you make the better. we need to know which pet is better and why. stay on topic please

you can state anything about the pet or opposite pet so think of it as a political debate but in pet form.

Minetroid
Resident

Re: Cat vs Dog

by TheIronOutlaw » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:53 pm

Are you a dog person or a cat person? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DOG. (What kind of question is this?..) :P

Why do you think that pet is better than the other? It loves you back instead of purring for 10 minutes then ignoring you the rest of the day.

Benefits of that pet? A best friend, and companion for nearly 16 years

Downside to that pet? Death... ;-;

Any experience with that pet? I had one dog for all my life, but, had to put it down in February. She was the most playful thing ever! Now, my new dog is a rescue, and loves everything!

Any disses on the other pet that proves your case: I also own a cat, I call her vampire, because she bites ALL THE TIME. All cats care about are their hygiene, food, and water, then you're just "there" in their eyes.
ImageImage
Click Narnia to help out!
TheIronOutlaw

Re: Cat vs Dog

by 21Dachshund21 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Well.
*cringes fedora*
21Dachshund21
Resident

Return to Off-Topic