That Time of Year...

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

That Time of Year...

by TheKielEnforcer » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:16 pm

I know when you read the title you probaly thought "he is going to talk about Christmas" but It's something else(at least for most of the THING). I personally find it completely RIDICULOUS that people are freakin breaking out in fights, arriving at stores up to a week early, and would rather spend there entire Thanksgiving waiting in line at the store instead of with there family! But, that's just my opinion of the whole situation. I appreciate the deals and all but it's gotten out of hand. Do you agree with me? I'm just curious if i'm alone in this thought. To make it worth your time what are you looking forward to or what do you want for Christmas? END RANT.
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Re: That Time of Year...

by ShadyVale » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 pm

To be fair, you've never had to spend a day with my family. For me, the choice is easy.
Between standing a line that will result in me spending way to much money
and has the possibility of a quick brawl with a random stranger that may lead to a short
vacation in a jail cell, or spending more than 15 minutes of time with my family...
the line is going to win every time.

Happy Holidays 8-)
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Re: That Time of Year...

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:48 pm

LOL Shady. :D :lol:
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Off-Topic