We need night mod...

Re: We need night mod...

by SDOR3 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 pm

I don't seem to understand how this thread went from discussing the need for a night mod, to Tesla asking for mod. Let's please try to stay on topic.
SDOR3

by trentcast » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 am

I have to agree with sxk4rvr. I've been asked for help with player related problems more times than i can count, just because players seem to think that donors have some pull. The best i can tell them is, 'log pick, take screen shots, and wait for a mod, Neko will be on in a couple hours'.
And then scold the offending player. Which works as well as...

Oh yeah, it doesn't work.

Full support here for a full night mod.
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
trentcast
Veteran Donor

by Teslaterror » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:13 am

trentcast Wrote:I have to agree with sxk4rvr. I've been asked for help with player related problems more times than i can count, just because players seem to think that donors have some pull. The best i can tell them is, 'log pick, take screen shots, and wait for a mod, Neko will be on in a couple hours'.

yeah we do need a couple more moderators because alot grief happens during the night/real early morning time for me too!
Teslaterror

by comedian14 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 am

Teslaterror Wrote:
trentcast Wrote:I have to agree with sxk4rvr. I've been asked for help with player related problems more times than i can count, just because players seem to think that donors have some pull. The best i can tell them is, 'log pick, take screen shots, and wait for a mod, Neko will be on in a couple hours'.

yeah we do need a couple more moderators because alot grief happens during the night/real early morning time for me too!

Yes it does happen, and we need someone other then Neko, but tesla, give it up.
All ur doing is makin youself look bad -.-
comedian14
Resident

by iExspee » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 am

I do believe we need at least another Mod in the Asia Pasific time. Maybe some future promoted Vtn/Mods could get the job done. I do believe Sxk or Ron could do good jobs at it, as they're mature and smart... (damn asians...) Even someone like FishHuman who probably isn't the most experienced and oldest person could start with a job like it. I'm not too sure, but that's just my opinion. But someone who shouldn't get Vtn/Mod is Testicleator or how ever you spell his name.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by sxkfrvr » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 am

Well I'm fine being donor, but i mean like someone who already knows their way around the server, been a cmod for a long time (007coolcube) because he been cmod for 1 year and he's quite mature to a certain point. But I just want to point out there that we need someone who is experienced and active at night. Someone who is already a cmod for a long time and active a night.
sxkfrvr
Administrator

by Teslaterror » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:56 am

sxkfrvr Wrote:Well I'm fine being donor, but i mean like someone who already knows their way around the server, been a cmod for a long time (007coolcube) because he been cmod for 1 year and he's quite mature to a certain point. But I just want to point out there that we need someone who is experienced and active at night. Someone who is already a cmod for a long time and active a night.

I would definitely go with coolcube cuz he is on at the right times.
Teslaterror

by iExspee » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Teslaterror Wrote: I would definitely go with coolcube cuz he is on at the right times.

IExspee, Very mature. You do know beef and lamb testicles are considered a delicacy in some countries because the meat is quite tender due to the fact they are from young calves and sheep,What do you think rocky mountain oysters are? Hell get me some root beer and fry me up some bull testicles with a side of hash browns and some marinara or horseradish sauce cause that sounds like good eating! I have watched Anthony bourdain and Andrew Zimmerman's bizarre foods, I know whats edible and whats not, Testicles are edible.

You just don't do it to humans because the amount of meat from a human testicle isn't worth it but a human's triceps and muscle tissue are some of the best parts of a human's body to consume as well as the fact that depending on that persons diet: If he is healthy and abstains from drugs, he is going to taste excellent and quite lean while the unhealthy individual who is utilizing barbiturates will taste nasty and horrible as well as greasy.

Hell, IExspee, send me some kangaroo meat because those blighters are about as big as a whitetail deer, I will barbecue them for dinner!

You're not getting any kangaroo meat from me! I will give you kangaroo poo if you want, I mean that's all you deserve.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by SDOR3 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:17 pm

iExspee Wrote:
Teslaterror Wrote: I would definitely go with coolcube cuz he is on at the right times.

IExspee, Very mature. You do know beef and lamb testicles are considered a delicacy in some countries because the meat is quite tender due to the fact they are from young calves and sheep,What do you think rocky mountain oysters are? Hell get me some root beer and fry me up some bull testicles with a side of hash browns and some marinara or horseradish sauce cause that sounds like good eating! I have watched Anthony bourdain and Andrew Zimmerman's bizarre foods, I know whats edible and whats not, Testicles are edible.

You just don't do it to humans because the amount of meat from a human testicle isn't worth it but a human's triceps and muscle tissue are some of the best parts of a human's body to consume as well as the fact that depending on that persons diet: If he is healthy and abstains from drugs, he is going to taste excellent and quite lean while the unhealthy individual who is utilizing barbiturates will taste nasty and horrible as well as greasy.

Hell, IExspee, send me some kangaroo meat because those blighters are about as big as a whitetail deer, I will barbecue them for dinner!

You're not getting any kangaroo meat from me! I will give you kangaroo poo if you want, I mean that's all you deserve.

This thread keeps getting derailed from the topic that is at hand. We've gone from Tesla asking for mod (As I've stated above.) To talking about types of meat to eat? Honestly let's PLEASE try to stay on topic.
SDOR3

by Neko92 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 pm

+1 for [Mod@Cube] Obviously... derp.
Neko92
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives