I hate to say this…….

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

I hate to say this…….

by crazyxcx » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm

many people know me on keratious, well at least now you will. i've been on keratinous for about 1 1/2 years maybe 2 by now but I am turning the age i have to do things to get things in my life, and it will be a long time before i can return. I have thought about this for quiet some time, and by now it's not really a choice. i will drop in to play every once in a wile but for now this is goodbye. ill miss all of the friends i've made over this awesome adventure and think about you guys a lot. but keratious is just not the same since when i joined in 2012ish and I'm not feeling like home anymore around the server.

For now and for a while.
Goodbye.

-Crazyxcx
crazyxcx

Re: I hate to say this…….

by crazyxcx » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:44 pm

I Just realized when i was thinking i haven't named a new owner of my town (i bought a year ago)
Paradise City. it has a wp and everything probs going to give it too someone who wants it :lol:
crazyxcx

by FPSrusher » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 am

I'm sad to see you go, however a wee protip, the reason behind games with close knit almost families like we have here starting to feel "not the same as it was" or "not feeling at home anymore" is probably due to some of your close friends on here being gone, the best way to fix this and stop it from happening is by meeting and making friends with new people constantly.

I don't know about you but I hate the feeling when you log on and you don't really know and/or like any of the people who are online, but again, if you're making friends all the time that will never happen and you'll always have someone to have fun with :D

Hope to see you round!
FPSrusher
Veteran Donor

by Codename23 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Don't go man! you told me about this server awhile back and i couldn't do anything till i got minecraft now i get it and your gone :cry: plz stop in once in a while crazy.
i'll see you around man.
will miss you.
seeya soon
Codename23

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices