Conflicted

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Conflicted

by Ozite090 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:58 pm

For the last few weeks I've been feeling like I don't fit in here. I just feel like an outcast. It's honestly really depressing, and I'm debating whether or not I should take a break. I know that a few players like me, but I always seem to focus on the negative. It's something I've always struggled with. I hope no one feels like I'm being whiny, I just felt the need to vent.
Last edited by Ozite090 on Wed May 28, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozite090
Donor

Re: Conflicted

by FPSrusher » Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 pm

in all seriousness, I watch ponies when I'm sad it fixes it pretty quick, maybe you should try it?
FPSrusher
Veteran Donor

by Nezark123 » Wed May 28, 2014 3:45 pm

It's ok if you need to vent, that's what we're here for.
However, you don't have to feel like no one likes you, because we do! :D
It's was good chatting with you yesterday, even if I didn't have any of the items that you needed to trade
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by Shenjtor » Wed May 28, 2014 4:52 pm

It's all right, because we're a community you can tell us how you feel. In my opinion, you seem the opposite of what you're implying. I don't know if you remember, but we used to talk on TeamSpeak alot a couple of months ago, and those were some good times :D
Shenjtor
Resident

by vezaciek » Wed May 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey man. I freaking love you. I guarantee a lot of us feel the same way. I felt SUPER left out when I first started playing. But now I'm a queen. ;) We do really like you though, and I - as well as many of us I'm sure - would like you to stay. <3

And ALWAYS feel free to talk to me. Like it was already stated. We are a community. We've got each other's backs. :)
vezaciek
Resident

by Neko92 » Thu May 29, 2014 1:22 am

Fitting in is not everything. In fact there's tons of minecraft skin sites so people can be unique. Wouldn't it be boring if everyone were just Steve? :>

Here's my long emotional possibly confusing rant...
Spoiler:
Everyone gets that feeling like they don't belong at some point or another. Today's society (even yesterday's) has a social construct that make everyone feel they should feel or act a certain way. The media makes people feel like being skinny like a feather is the greatest thing in the world. Yet hundreds of years ago fat people were revered for the ideal they had great affluence. People would associate having plenty to eat to being able to afford lots of food and therefore being rich.

Even in games is happens alot. When some people appear better than you because they have more diamonds, more kills, more creativity. In Minecraft some people have huge epic builds (Fps, Sxk, and Irish to name a few) that make everyone else's builds look noobish, as if it's pointless to play this game anymore. But It's not because it's multiplayer where we make friends from all across the world that believe in a wide range of crazy things, like the date format dd/mm/yy.

If all your friends have beaten the new hot game say Mario Kart 8, Halo 5 or Evolve. It might discourage you from fitting in with that group of friends or playing them games at all. Doesn't mean you're worth any less than them.

Just because you don't fit in or feel you belong. People care about you even if they don't admit it.
You can always offer help to others who need it, it will give you that sense of being needed. Afterall if you don't help them, they might just quit aswell. As a community we should help each other. Let us help you help others.

We're here to help pick you up when you've fallen.

Still not convinced? Read This: http://www.inspirationpeak.com/cgi-bin/stories.cgi?record=33
Neko92
Veteran

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices