[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Regrets

Regrets

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Regrets

by Epicface_2 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 am

As many of you know, I recently used the accounts of my friends (Which I knew the password of) to dump a lot of votes into VVX in the veteran votes. And, well it sort of blew up. I caused many innocent people who didn't even know what I was doing a lot of stress. And feeling the the majority of the community probably hates me now (I wouldn't blame them, I did do something pretty wrong now that I realize all this.) So, I'm probably going to take some time off from the server for a bit. This certainly isn't forever, just until the veteran votes end, and this whole thing all blows over. I again apologize to VVX and Ostricho for causing so much stress towards them. And my friends for using their accounts without getting permission (They are on vacation in a place with crappy Internets, that's the reason they haven't been playing.) Also, tell me your opinion on all of this. Be honest, rip me to shreds verbally if you think I deserve it. Tell me if it's even worth coming back at all after this. I want to know the communities opinion on the situation and myself. So, seeya Kreatious, I'll be back whenever.
Last edited by Epicface_2 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Epicface_2
Resident

Re: Regrets

by V3N0M_123 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:11 am

Personally, I don't know fully what happened, but, I think the image in the post "Death to Epic" is not needed at all. Maybe some moderators don't like you much, but they keep it to themselves. That signature suggests that, because of Icefangs head and Wark's head (the only ones I recognise), the mods hate you, and that is bad for the community. If people recognise the heads then they will keep away from the moderators, as they would think they hold grudges against players, which then means they will ignore the moderators, and chaos will ensue Kreatious. Everyone does stupid stuff in their life, so don't get so worked up about it. Change the signature to something happy, as it will attract you back to Kreatious aswell. I know Icefang isn't exactly crazy about you, but the signature is not needed, even if some people hate you on Kreatious.
V3N0M_123
Resident

by Epicface_2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:19 am

Epicface_2
Resident

by V3N0M_123 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:19 pm

V3N0M_123
Resident

by mrkoo1 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:29 am

Epicface you can't leave forever! It's one of the ways we stay in touch together and have fun. Anyways we all make mistakes and I know you, you are not perfect, but guess what... Neither am I, nor is anybody. I know you can get stressed out in these kinds of situations and I'm sorry you feel that way. But no one really hates you, in fact it was just a mistake, and if you don't make mistakes the your either not human or Wall-E. Also all the votes that you put in we're taken away and the problem is solved! The votes are back to normal and there is no reason to be mad or depressed. But most importantly, even though you made a mistake, you thought you could do something good for Kreatious, you believed that the more veterans we had the better, and you were going to make that happen for the good of Kreatious. You had no intent of ruining the votes at all, and you never would. So please come back because the Kreatious community should forgive you, and I certainly was never to blame you for anything in the beginning. So please come back, and for all you haters out there... STOP HATIN' ON Epicface_2!!!

See ya around ( hopefully soon)

Your friend,
Mrkoo1
mrkoo1

by Epicface_2 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:19 pm

I said it might be for a month or two, not forever! Also, I just felt like I need a little brake for MC in general.
Perhaps I'll open skype so you can skype me!

Epicface_2
Resident

by mrkoo1 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:46 pm

OK, hope to see you soon, I just got back today
mrkoo1

by Epicface_2 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:04 am

I'll prolly be back by the start of school, I also have two book reports to write over the summer so it might be better if I avoid the temptation.

Epicface_2
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices