We knew this was coming

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

We knew this was coming

by Epicface_2 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:42 am

Well, maybe some of you have noticed I have not been active. I'm not dead. I might be leaving. Hopefully, not forever. Seriously, kreatious has given me so much. It was how I learned to become social and enjoy Minecraft. It changed my life. But, there are many reasons I'm leaving. The first is that I feel that a lot of the community holds me in disfavor. They don't hate me, but they don't like me much either. I wish I could start over. But I can't. I have a spotty record at best, and I rigged some vet votes. Yah, not the best choice. I try to be nice, and I try to be generous, and help the newer players. But even with all that, I feel that most high ranking players feel that I am either a shady character or a nuisance. And they might be right. The second reason is that I moved recently, from Florida to Pennsylvania. It has been a very stressful time, and friends I used to see every day in real life and on kreatious I now only see on skype once a week. The third is that I moved to a much tougher school with a much less flexible schedule. I used to have 4 hours of computer time a day, now I have an hour and a half. So kreatious really has to compete with all the other video games for a time slot. And finally the fourth, I want to try new video games, and go out with friends in real life more. There's a ton of SNES and Gameboy classics that I really want to try. And I'm going to my first party without video games, which is pretty stressful but I'm looking forward to it. Well I should thank all the people that got me this far.

mrkoo1 - You have helped me this whole way, you were an excellent friend in real life and minecraft. You shared your resources with me when I really didn't deserve it. You contributed so much to Epika and my Minecraft experience. Without you, I would still be in a dirt shack. You are the best around.

pippykitty - You my buddy! Bro, you helped me all this way as well. You have awesome builds, and you contributed a lot to Epika and my real life. You are also the best around.

epiklizard - I was the one you could always confide in. And I felt good supporting you, and you supported me in return. You were my first irl friend to join Epika. You were always there to help me, and support me and my village. I sound like I'm saying the same thing over and over, but it's all true.

saha - I didn't know you in real life, but you were incredibly charitable. You gave me a home when I had none, and introduced me to the area that would become Epika. You are a true saint.

bobosqueeli - You are hilarious. Peace, homie-bromie.

yoshiman - You introduced me to kreatious, you da best. You are a great friend and this is all because of you.

Neko - You are also a saint. You broke 1000 abandoned private chests for me. I owe you so much.

FPSRusher - You seem to be one of the only veterans who really did appreciate me. I will always stand up for Bronies like you. You cool.

Justron - You and Sunside were always a role model for me. I was upset when you were banned and was glad when you were back.

TheTwig - Another young up start like me. Cool dude.

evilawesome - Cool dude. cool dude.

redmoogle - Moogle Moogle Moogle

Zerg - Excellent server, excellent chapter of my life

Don't break my chests.
Don't destroy Epika. Bye guys, this was an excellent chapter of my life that now comes to a close. Look up akbcadei on scratch.mit.edu to look at my games. [[Instagram Removed]] Bye guys, best times ever.
Last edited by Epicface_2 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Epicface_2
Resident

Re: We knew this was coming

by tehQsxf » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 pm

*wipes tears*
tehQsxf

tehQsxf
Resident

by TheKielEnforcer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:46 am

You can't leave.
:(
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by masy1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 pm

You guys do know this is dated September 21st, right?
masy1
Veteran Donor

by TheTwig2000 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:54 am

I'm just seeing this now. Was wondering where you were. I gonna miss you epicface :cry:

I'll see ya when u return tho <3

TheTwig2000
Resident

by pumpkinzheaded » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Thanks a million bro. You really helped me out when I was just getting started. If not for you and the peak clan I would have quit a long time ago.
You will be missed
pumpkinzheaded
Resident

by Epicface_2 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Hey everyone. I really thank all of you guys how you responded to me leaving. But I'm still not coming back. Yet. Maybe. I still play Minecraft, but not nearly as much as I used to. I've decided to not obsess over one game, I've gotten in to Portal 2, Starcraft, The Escapists, Spore, Super Meat Boy, and so many more awesome games I would miss out on if I played Minecraft for 6 hours a day like I used to. But who knows. I might ask mrkoo1 if we can give away our stuff to the world, and damn, we have a lot of stuff. That might just be the reason I left. We had everything we ever wanted, and we had basically no limits to what we could do. Epika stands as a monument to that. I probably won't go back on the server to check, but I sincerely hope Epika has remained untouched. I know it's probably a dead city now, but I put a huge chunk of myself at the time into making that city worthy of a waypoint. I've matured in the time I've been away from Kreatious, having had to move and adjust to a new place was a hectic and sometimes saddening experience for me. But I grew from it. One day, a new start might be in order. I've changed my Minecraft name, but my stats will probably be preserved. I might finally abandon OC, move to Pandora, and start a new village. Have the slate wiped clean, and have all the bad things I've done in the past be washed away. Sorry this was just a huge ramble, but I needed to say this to you all.

Epicface_2
Resident

by Neko92 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:18 am

Might I suggest a fun game called Space Engineers. My brother got me an account for it but turns out my laptop cant handle the game. :< Fun to watch him sometimes play it, really cool stuff in it.

Here's a tutorial from a familiar face, err Name. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqLudBSzQCc
Neko92
Veteran

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices