Bad days, other servers

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Bad days, other servers

by tehQsxf » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:27 am

I've been having some bad days, like today was a bad day. Sometimes I may seem like im doing perfectly fine... just the normal average the screwing around. But no. There could be stuff going on behind this username.. behind this person that you thought was funny/stupid/etc. This isn't really a goodbye, i just wanted to say that I wont be actually PLAYING on kreatious (doing things for town, clans, events, etc.), Im just going to come on once in a while to talk in Global and with the people im comfortable talking to. But once I feel like im doing better, ill come back to playing/hosting events/having a good time :D . And about the other servers part, I usually don't go on kreatious as my "main" server to play on, I go on other servers (not going to say due to advertising purposes), and so that will also affect my play time on kreatious. One day we will all not be playing Minecraft on kreatious.. as shadyvale once said. So i want to make the best of this time as I can. Thanks to everyone for being great to me over these months.. it truly means a lot. Again this isn't a goodbye, its more of a thing to let you know whats goin on up in here. Thanks for reading this all the way through.. :D
tehQsxf

tehQsxf
Resident

Re: Bad days, other servers

by TingoPineapple » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:12 pm

oh, teh...
I hear ya
and i will never forget shady's words either
they speak true
<3 Tingo :idea:
TingoPineapple
Veteran

by ShadyVale » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:48 pm

teh, I hope your bad days don't last too long. You're a good guy and I always like seeing when you pop on :)
I think everyone can understand what you're saying about stuff going on "behind the username." We all have things going on in our lives we don't share online, or maybe only share with certain people we truly trust and not with others. Either way, there's nothing wrong with that because unless you know the person in real life, you never really know the person on the other end of the internet. (message to everyone, always be safe with information about you. sometimes even a string of the most trivial of comments can expose you)

I do want to put some clarity on what has been commented about what I said, for people that weren't in chat or missed the whole of the conversation. I'm a realist and usually don't pull any punches when I say things. When theorangebaron posted he was leaving, several of us, teh and tingo included, were talking about it in chat. I made the comment that eventually none of us would be playing here. I wasn't talking about just Kreatious, but making a general comment that I did elaborate on. As humans we grow, find new interest, and move on. That is the way of life. School activities, new friends, finding a girlfriend/boyfriend, getting a job, getting married, having your own kids, and/or playing new games that come out, etc; other things will eventually occupy the limited time we have. It happens and it's not something to be sad about. Enjoy the time you spend with the people you like/love, and keep the memories of the good times when they have moved on. That's all we can really do.

I do apologize that this turned into more than I originally started it to be. Forgive me :)
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by TingoPineapple » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Shady, that was beautiful. Couldn't be vocalised, or, well, typed, per se, better.
TingoPineapple
Veteran

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices