Just a See you soon or a goodbye

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Just a See you soon or a goodbye

by Shooting_Arrow » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Hey guys

My name is Kyle, though you probably all know me as Shooting_Arrow or Frost_Pheonix I have been having quite a few problems with family, money and other personal agendas but I only recently came back online and I'm saying bye again. Kreatious has been the finest server I've ever been on so I'm going to say Thank you Zerg for making it such and awesome place and all the people that made my years of playing fun. Due to these problems I will be leaving you guys and to say I'm sorry if I ever got into anything bad during playing the game. I've made a lot of good friends on the server, some I still talk to out of game this very day. Now I'm not sure if this is a Goodbye for good or I'll see you all in a couple months if everything is sorted. So again I'd like thank everyone on Kreatious.

So this is the Shooting_Arrow saying thankyou and goodbye.

Love you guys heaps.
Shooting At You Faster Than An Arrow ;)
Shooting_Arrow
Donor

Re: Just a See you soon or a goodbye

by TingoPineapple » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Wish you luck! :) <3
TingoPineapple
Veteran

Re: Just a See you soon or a goodbye

by ShadyVale » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Sorry to see you go again so soon after just meeting you, Kyle Frost Arrow :cry:

I do hope things workout for you and you can return,
so we can argue some more about that nobody Guy named Sebastian :mrgreen:

Good luck, and may your time away be short.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices