Inactive

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Inactive

by Cerberus_Strike » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:12 am

Well, its been fun guys. But I haven't been active for a long time now, and I'm sure I'll come back eventually, and pop in every now and again to say hello to a few of you, but I'm done for now. It seems like every time I get on something happens, and I don't want to be involved in the drama. Life has been way too Hectic and crazy, and I don't need the added stress. So, while I will miss you all, this is goodbye from me, at least for now.
Cerberus_Strike
Donor

Re: Inactive

by V3N0M_123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:16 am

:< come back soon and dun worry too much about stuff. Stress is unhealthy, only worry as much as you really need to
V3N0M_123
Resident

by Cerberus_Strike » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:37 am

I don't like being harassed. So, honestly, I won't be active in any chat channels. Every time I get on I get harassed or become the brunt of someone's joke. Seriously, this used to be a safe place and now I can't get on without someone deciding that they need to personally attack me. So, I'm going to continue my hiatus unless Dragne asks me to get on.
Cerberus_Strike
Donor

by V3N0M_123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 am

sorry
V3N0M_123
Resident

by TingoPineapple » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:45 am

Well, cerb, it was good to see you while you were here! Miss you; do good in life whilst on hiatus. Ik le hiatus feel so if u need to vent im here m8. :P
TingoPineapple
Veteran

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices