[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Goodbye Forever :(

Goodbye Forever :(

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Goodbye Forever :(

by YoshiUchiha » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:01 am

When 1.8 came out i was so exited,but then the lag made it unplayable.So I'm gonna be inactive for the time being.or in tell I upgrade my PC,which won't be for a while.So tell then Byee for a while. <33
YoshiUchiha
Donor

Re: Goodbye Forever :(

by Nezark123 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Just a friendly hint, but the server was quite laggy yesterday as our admin was installing all of the updates and fixing bugs, so it might not be entirely on your end. ;)

Hope to see you back soon!
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by ShadyVale » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:48 pm

The server had some massive lag at times while zerg was fixing things; not uncommon on any server when there's a huge update.

If you feel it is your computer though, have you tried optifine? If not, install it, optifine.net/downloads, and play around with the video settings to see if that helps any.
Also, i've read that there have been issues for some that if they use a 1.7 texture pack in 1.8, they've noticed extra lag.

I hope you are able to come back to play soon.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by YoshiUchiha » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:50 pm

YoshiUchiha
Donor

by YoshiUchiha » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:53 pm

YoshiUchiha
Donor

by ShadyVale » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Unfortunately there is till server lag happening from what appears to be a mine world chunks loading glitch.
So it may not be your puter. Could be your logging in at times the lag has gotten to a bad point.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by TheKielEnforcer » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:01 am

Yeah, I'm having this weird glitch with chunks loading weirdly in the /mine world. Hope it gets fixed soon! :D
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:02 am

It's not really much of a glitch, more a problem that occurred with the /mine world reseting. The mine world reset, then chunks started getting loaded in /mine without people being at that particular location, causing lag on the server, and eventually to our crash, which also reverted the /mine back to its pre-reset forms, which also had areas of chunks that didn't load properly, leading to chunk scattering, me and vvx finding a few when we went monument hunting. Zerg is on holiday as of today so he may not be able to get on to fix this.

(P.S congrats to me and max causing the crashes by asking if we're gonna crash!1!1!1!11!!!)

And yoshi, im also having lag problems but they got better/ i got to like 1.8 more, leadngg to finding 6 monuments, 3-4 with vvx :>
V3N0M_123
Resident

by ShadyVale » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:09 pm

ShadyVale

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:27 pm

k
V3N0M_123
Resident

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices