Studying for GCSE's and final goodbye

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Studying for GCSE's and final goodbye

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Well, this was bound to happen. I'm leaving the server now. I'm not good at goodbye's so I'll try my best. You may be thinking, "He'll be back", but this isn't the case this time, since I have exams and stuff to revise for (Very big exams that decide my whole life).

Icefang: You've been a good friend to me for a while now, good luck in life. No more perma's pl0x
Nez: Same as Ice, you've been a good friend and always catching me out in spleefing.
Neko: I luv uuuuuuuuuuu you've been there a lot for me, but my building perms haven't :< Good luck in life.
Sdor: I love you. First mod I looked up to, keep drinking tea and kill all those who oppose it.
Morpher: Even though you're mostly inactive, you've been one of my best friends in the year I have played.
WARK: Cool guy, I love ya. Good luck in life, and get our of prison with zaf one day.
Irish: I've respected you for a while now, and in all honesty, you're pretty cool. Good luck in life man.
Arjan: You're also a cool guy, didn't see much of you, but good luck in life.
Ost: I love you. We had fun times on ts when we first met. I wish you all the best in the future.
FPSrusher: I love youuuuuu, although you quit, we had good times on ts with dirty potter :> Good luck bro.
TheHannahSaur: Cool girl, love ya, didn't see you much, but good luck.
Kyro: Cool guy, didn't really talk to you much, but you're cool, good luck in life also.
Sxk: I respect you a lot, and you're also quite fun, good luck in life, and with zerg.
Damek: Although I was quite angry at you when I first knew your name, since you kept pouring lava on me, you turned out to be a really cool guy.
Korpi: Creep. Ily tho <3 Good luck in life.
Shady: Cool guy, gave me advice a lot, too bad we didn't know each other for too long.
Kenny: Even though you're also not active, I love you.
Kassu: Cool guy, we have to keep Kassunova going :O
Miner: I love youuuu I guess I won't be getting round to building in tumblus or whatever it is, good luck.
Whospro: Cool guy, didn't come on much tho >.> Good luck in life man.
Xpod: Too bad it had to happen before we started recording :/ You're a cool guy and ily, good luck in life.
Masy: I love you, you should come on more when I'm on though :< Good luck in lifee.
NameBro: Best Georgian on de server <3 good luck in lifee <3 <3
Cube: I hated you, but you actually turned out to be pretty cool. Good luck in life.
Nikki: Y U NEVER GET DRAWING OF ME DUN?!?! First girl I became friends with on the server, and we had good times on ts. Good luck in life.
QueenVee: I lug uuuu, too bad you weren't active when I left, Good luck in your new house and life.
Mccoy: You came back into activity nearer to the time this happened, but you're a cool guy, and have cool knives :o Good luck with them, and in life.
Pyrus: Cool guy, but you have to fix your castle :< Good luck in life man.
Bravo: Been a good friend for a long time, helped with bunnies server. Good luck in leif
Zafiro: Cool guy, known you as a Ctzn for a while and grats on cmod. Good luck getting out of prison, and in life.
Zerg: Only server I ever played on, the playtime I've had was fun. You're a really cool person and ily <3 Good luck in life, and become the next Mozart.
And last but not least, VVX: You really have been one of my best friends on the server, and I really have had fun times with you, I will cherish them for a long, long time. We've had our ups and downs, we've had fun together. I wish you the best in life.

I bid you all farewell.
Last edited by V3N0M_123 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Studying for GCSE's and final goodbye

by dsmotter » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Enjoy life!
dsmotter
Resident

by ShadyVale » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Good luck in life and love, little brit bro.
much *hugs* and <3
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by TheKielEnforcer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Good Luck!Bye! :)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by Kassu233 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:29 am

i crai evertim

Good luck on your exams and i definitely hope i will see you again at some point in the future. Dont know how long it'll take, but just knowing it'll happen is enough for me.

Last time, good luck.
Kassu233
Resident

by sxkfrvr » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi venom, sorry to hear that you're leaving. I hope you do well in school and exams. Visit us when u can, it was nice talking and knowing you. I wish you the best and all
sxkfrvr
Administrator

by Neko92 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:59 am

Now who will I cause lag too. ;)

Also your profile suggests you did come back after making this post.... <3 Just saying.

Your Post..... Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm
Your Profile... Last visited:Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 pm

:3
Neko92
Veteran

by Mustaches974 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:36 am

bye
Mustaches974
Donor

by 24minecrafter7 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:38 am

Wow, sorry to hear it. Good luck on your exams and in life.

bitter because no mention of me jk jk
24minecrafter7
Donor

by TingoPineapple » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:25 pm

eek
Last edited by TingoPineapple on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
TingoPineapple
Veteran

Next

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices