My Goodbye

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

My Goodbye

by Mark4life92 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 am

The day has finally come. After much though (about three year) i have finally decided to officially say goodbye. i know this may come as a bit of a shock to some, but after losing a lot of friends on this server for their own reason, i have lost the desire to play minecraft, as for me minecraft is a game of community, and the community i was knew is gone. the server still has a strong community within it, but its just not one that i am a part of. now this goodbye does not mean i wont still not see you, i may log in once in a while (like i have been for the past 3 years) but i probably wont be on for more then a few hours, just to check in and make fun of zerg, while secretly thinking very dirty thoughts about him. But for now this is so long, but see you else where.

(For probably the majority of people on the server who don't know who the hell i am, hi, im mark4life92, everyone calls me mark. i use to run this server, i was the greatest mod ever. like seriously, zerg was just here to serve me. i ran this place, but i got bored and let him do whatever he wants to do now, the guys mind i kinda messed up, so im afraid to really look. anyway, this post does not really matter to you, or really anyone, if you read this, why? anyway goodbye, you wont find me anywhere else cause i don't play video games anymore, the last game i beat was pokemon y, and thats cause of a cross state drive. if you want to talk, i need you to send me a message via pigeon. other wise i guess i would see a pm, not really sure. this is way too long. im getting hungry. better make a sandwich. umm i guess thats it, bye)
Mark4life92
Veteran

Re: My Goodbye

by Kassu233 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:01 pm

I think i spoke with you on TS one day, cant be sure but if so, farewell, was nice meeting you! If not, farewell still!
Kassu233
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices