I can't stand this

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

I can't stand this

by V3N0M_123 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:17 am

Well yeah, carrying on from my other post a while ago, I'm going, and yes, this time it really is pernament. All the other times before I have been drawn back here because of how I liked the server, but now I'm just fed up with it and frankly, can't be bothered with it or anyone on it. I have come to realise that I hate most of you. People I don't, you know who you are- hopefully. If not, I don't care, think what you like of me. All good memories here have been with donor+, so sorry residents, and yeah. I fed up with the "You bully everyone" lectures, because I don't, I banter, there is a SIGNIFICANT difference, if I was bullying I would have bans for it, no? I tease, but that's only because I think of the person I am teasing as a friend. Another thing I have noticed is if I say one thing, everyone turns against me so k. Whatever. Don't believe this, or do, whatever I don't care anymore. I have the right amount of push factors to keep me away from this place.

Also with college coming up like Hammer, yeah, ditto.

I will be on tomorrow to give back stuff that is needed back (Pro and Neko for beacons)

The only person I will say I like here is Zerg. Great server up until now and yeah, I love you. Get better at piano and remember my tips.

Bye
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: I can't stand this

by teknix » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:04 am

Sorry to see you go. Wish I had gotten to know you better.

For the record, I rather enjoyed your banter. It was entertaining.
teknix
Donor

by Neko92 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:44 am

<3

I logged off there yesterday and took it when I logged in today. No worries.

*push push shove shove* :>

I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave. Kudos if You know the reference.
Neko92
Veteran

by ShadyVale » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Live long and prosper
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by masy1 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:44 pm

venom u suk ilu
masy1
Veteran Donor

by WhosPro » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Well, im gonna miss you a lot, regardless of whether you liked me or not. Have fun on your journeys, old chap. Also, remember to keep those mixtapes on fire
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.. After that, WHO CARES. He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Join Mist Clan Today!
WhosPro
Resident

by emeraldcreeper10 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:18 am

Another name to add to my cemetery. Venom despite all of the times you have been banned or trolled you were always a great guy to have around. Cya l8r n00b.
emeraldcreeper10

by TheKielEnforcer » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Cya! I'll miss seeing you "banter" around the server. Live long and prosper! Bye!!! :(
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices