Minecraft broken

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

Minecraft broken

by YoshiUchiha » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:04 am

This error has been fixed.
Last edited by YoshiUchiha on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YoshiUchiha
Donor

Re: Minecraft broken

by TheKielEnforcer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Get a new computer and or get Optifine might help...
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

by Neko92 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 am

Next time copy and paste the report to a post... Don't use screenshot, I can tell clearly by the slider on the bottom of notepad in that pic that alot of the report is missing.

Given I don't have access to your computer to trial n' error the problem. Easiest solution would be to freshly install minecraft.

http://www.wikihow.com/Reinstall-Minecraft

Remember to save any files you might want like...

"saves" (single player worlds)
"resource packs" (modified textures, sounds, skins, etc etc)
"logs" (Chat history, launcher logs, etc)

Try updating java if it isn't up to date... control panel > programs , dbl click java to open control panel. click on update tab then "update now"

Given the incomplete crash log you provided I cannot confirm anything but browsing around I found similar reports with same beginning text. They were resolved by either updating drivers and/or rebooting computer.
Neko92
Veteran

by emosewa6 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:06 pm

It seems to be an out of memory error. To add more memory to your minecraft, you activate JVM arguments. Press edit profile, then go all the way to the bottom and click JVM Arguments. It should look like this: -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M.
Too add more memory, you modify the -Xmx and -Xmn to a higher number. Keep in mind that the -Xmn always has to be a lower amount than the -Xmx. So, if you have 8 Gigabytes of RAM, type something like this -Xmx4G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn2G. (Never go over half the amount of RAM in your computer, it will die faster.) The -Xmn#M can be changed into an -Xmn#G. (The M is megabytes and the G is Gigabytes.) It could also be an OpenGL error, but try this first. You're lucky i'm a computer genius. :geek:
emosewa6
Resident

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices