my pathetic ban appeal, take two

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

my pathetic ban appeal, take two

by aceflamingo23 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Your in-game name: aceflamingo23
Person who banned you: Arjan
Reason given for ban: p, raging in c3
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I can be quiet. If I am allowed back on kreatious, I will try to stop raging in the chat channels. Also If I am unbanned I would like to be unmuted from global too, because not being able to talk in global was really frustrating. If I make a mistake again, maybe I should be banned again. But I also think that I have less of a chance of flipping out on everyone again because the doctors increased my dosage of anti-depressants to three times what it used to be so I don't even feel much of any emotions anymore. I really just want to get back on to see my Sunside group and work on Sunside and try to work on my behavior. I hate being banned from kreatious and I would like to come back.
aceflamingo23

Re: my pathetic ban appeal, take two

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 am

This one is better than the last one. The majority of mods will have to agree on what to do before anyone makes a decision though. And do understand that there is a reasonable probability that they'll say no. If so, you may have to wait longer and try again later; which, if you do want to return, I would recommend you don't take it too personally. You have had an extensive background of second, third, 72nd, etc chances, all of which you've failed to show us that you really wish to remain in the server.

Now then, if you do get unbanned here, you need to understand a few things.
First of all, you're going to be walking on thin ice for quite some time; therefore, I would recommend you do all you can to avoid drawing negative attention toward yourself. Don't participate in any arguments you feel might be controversial, or do/say anything that you think may agitate someone.
You're going to want to get a good knowledge of the rules, and follow them to the letter. Don't give us ANY reason to think you ought to be banned again; act as if this is your absolute last chance, because more likely than not, it will be.
Which brings me to the next point; if a mod asks you to do something, or to stop doing something, do what they say. Don't argue, don't complain, just follow directions, whether you feel we're right or wrong. This will show us that you're willing to make sacrifices, and be flexible. It's cool to have your own opinions, but when those start interfering with the rules, it's our job to step in. At that point, either let the subject die, or find a more reasonable way of expressing it.
Don't act like getting unbanned makes you invulnerable to bans. IF you're unbanned, it will only be because of the absolute generosity of the staff as a whole. Be humble about it. We all know it's foolish to give you another chance, but we may just do it anyway. So if everyone else agrees to unban you, you better be VERY thankful.

Personally, I'm right on the fence with what to do with you. You do act like you sincerely want to come back, but your past suggests that you're just trying to manipulate us again. I'm going to have to wait on some more input before I make my decision.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Re: my pathetic ban appeal, take two

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 am

He got unbanned.. to the appeal section.
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

Return to Approved Ban Appeals