I think it's time I do something about this..

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

I think it's time I do something about this..

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 am

Who?: Arjan
Ban Length: 1 week
Ban Reason: Little swearing, picking arguments, wanting to be banned.
Ban appeal:

All of my previous bans and their appeals were... somewhat unreasonable to the moderators who have to process them out. I realize this and I want to apologize for the trouble it has caused. I had not known the reason one of the mods had kicked me, until he told me. I was blatantly and openly disrespectful and arrogant. I was wrong. I shouldn't have done that. The past few weeks I have just been a pain in the butt to the staff and some other people, and was literally asking for a ban. I hoped this would lower some of the tension on here, but just being repeatedly banned over weeks and weeks isn't going to work, not does it help me. I really want to come back, and I figure I need to change the way I carry out my actions and say things, as well as think before I press the enter key, and think, "Hey, is this really the right thing to say?" I would like to come back and I want to make some changes so I avoid getting into trouble all of the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read it, arjan and staff.
alan_x_zhu

Re: I think it's time I do something about this..

by Irish_Ninja » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:21 am

I'd like to say that this is what I personally look for in ban appeals. No excuses, no blames thrown around, and properly formatted.
That being said, I was planning on simply doing a 12 hour ban, for being disrespectful. And that was me being nice; your ban history would suggest a much much longer ban for this kind of thing. The reason for this, being, I was only semi-confident that the word you said in global was a way to get around the automatic swearing censor, and willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on that offense. the 12 hours was meant to be for general disrespect toward the staff that was trying to help you solve the issue.

Since it's been at least 12 hours already, I would call this approved, but since Arjan was the mod who banned you, I'd like to get his opinion on this first.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Re: I think it's time I do something about this..

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 am

Approved. please do not let me down Alan ;/
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

Return to Approved Ban Appeals