[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Justron's Ban Appeal.

Justron's Ban Appeal.

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Justron's Ban Appeal.

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Sun May 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Your in-game name: JUSTRON123

Person who banned you: Zeenoo

Reason given for ban: Banned per zerg. Forum access revoked.

Reason(s) you should be unbanned: (Written by JUSTRON123.) I have been banned for 2 - 3 months now. I have tried a lot of other servers, but I cannot find anything as good as before. I started playing kreatious back in 1.7 under the name justinator9699, till that account got banned because Putch1 thought it was an alt of ace. I then purchased another account named JUSTRON123 because I wanted to play more on kreatious. Then I did, I played under that account for all of 1.7 until on 1.8, I was walking around spawn, when I found a player named "somewhiteboy." He was in a crafting table and dropped a stack of gold blocks. Then Noxious_Acid banned me for a week, and I got really mad and raised hell on the forums, zerg dug to the bottom of it and got me unbanned after 2 days. It was smooth sailing then until the split. After the split I rage quit kreatious for about 2 months. About 2 months later aceflamingo23 (my brother) logged on and saw that supermariobubba was still on. He got me to log on, then I got addicted, once again. I lived in supermariobubbas town for about 1 month with some others that still plays today, beanman, vini, and some others. After that I went on to start my own town, Sunside. Which most people thought was gonna fail. It went on to flourish with a population of 80 people until the moderators started getting angry with me for sending some ugly private messages to players such as damek and omgitsjosh. I was demoted from my rank of veteran and got very mad with the administrators, I was being hated on by many players, and I suppose I wasn't to nice back. This all went on until the day that I was permanently banned after over a thousand hours of playing and a little under $40 of donation money. I am here today to tell you that I have changed, and I don't really much care for ranks, or any of the things I had from the past. I want to come back to be with the people that I miss from the past, and I hope that you will unban me. Thank you for your time.

Obviously wants to come back, doesn't care about rank, knows what he has done wrong. Just think about it. If Justron comes back I'd also come back, as active as before.
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

Re: Justron's Ban Appeal.

by AssassinJesus » Thu May 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Dude you've been banned 4 times? I think you have had enough chances and you blew them.
AssassinJesus

by SDOR3 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:44 am

SDOR3

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Can I get a yes or no on the ban instead of a warning for someone else :/?
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

by Neko92 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:38 am

Yes. Ofc. To unban. =3 I didn't "dislike" Ron... Also he with help of others created one of the biggest/active towns on server... Has more to offer to the server & community then any of the permabanned players (and ones that should of been perma banned... for that matter)

And I miss Arjan. ;3
Neko92
Veteran

by Damek928 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:14 pm

As far as I care he can be unbanned. I hate and always will. I know I wont be playing on kreatious and most likely even on any games within the next year so I dun care what happens
Damek928
Resident

by 007coolcube » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:22 pm

What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by Zeenoo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Does he understand that Damek is not the reason he got banned?
Zeenoo

by ArjanLuvsNeytiri » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Yes. I've talked with him. His whole fiasco with Zerg. He doesn't really care for the drama anymore, he just want's to play.
I am very good bad boy
ArjanLuvsNeytiri

by SDOR3 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:29 pm

If he can understand that Damek isn't the reason he got banned, and see that it was more behavior, I'd be for unbanning...
SDOR3

Next

Return to Approved Ban Appeals