007coolcube banned me for joining c2

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

007coolcube banned me for joining c2

by Kassu233 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Your in-game name: Kassu233
Person who banned you: 007coolcube
Reason given for ban: what did i tell you to join this channel
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: 20 seconds before i joined c2 Grumpy (aka warkrank) said to me you can join any chat channel and i decided to join c2 cause i thought venom was there so i went there before and coolcube asked me to leave and i asked why with no answers. Then i went into c9 and then back into c2 and got banned by coolcube.
Kassu233
Resident

Re: 007coolcube banned me for joining c2

by V3N0M_123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:57 am

Well, since I was also involved in this, Cube should not have banning rights of a cmod anyway, and the chat channels say no where, "you can't go into one". Yes I did tell people on ts to go in there, which was 2 people, all i was doing was proving a point, since Snowbrdd and Cube hate me for pretty much no reason, Snow being no reason at all, I've never talked to him, but because you hate me doesn't give you permission to ban me after not giving me a good enough reason as to why I can't go in, Snow saying "you're not welcome here". The ban sequence is a verbal warning, which i got, then a KICK, then if I continued, a ban. Not an unjustifiable verbal reason and then a ban. This has happened to me a lot in the past, for example; messing around with bro, who has had many more bans for trolling and swearing, and me getting an instant ban, however bro getting nothing. You also could have warned me and other mods that you had labelled me for "instant 1 hour ban" if I did anything, even if it was on accident, or a full mod, like Neko, giving me a warning, not a ban. I also recall you saying over info once "Venom shut up or i'll ban you" when I was talking leik dis 2 wan of th othr plyerz. I don't, however have any evidence of this, no screenshots, or if I do, they aren't on this computer, only what I experienced.
V3N0M_123
Resident

Return to Approved Ban Appeals