[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Banned: "Sexy"

Banned: "Sexy"

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Banned: "Sexy"

by SimpleTowns » Fri May 29, 2015 3:26 am

i got banned for saying "Sexy" and sexy is not even a bad word. it means someone attractive, appealing or exciting. the first time i got banned i said it in Donator chat. i got kicked but donator chat i heard alot worst people saying the f word flaming other people, hating one another, and alot of adult content.

i did asked Max before if he thought the world sexy was ok and he did say that he believes the word is ok. the word sexy is not even a bad word. if i say someone is sexy that is a compliment nothing bad is meant from it.

if i was told saying the word was ok then why was i banned and why was i kicked when i said it in global where much worst happends there.

other people get away with saying words like that but mods just do not like me. i asked mod before about that word and i even asked around. and that word is not even a swear or anywhere close to sexual

if anyone who was on during that time can show screenshot or state in their truth opion their side to what happend that would be appreciated (not mods as they are biast)

i will say it again

sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy

Last edited by SimpleTowns on Fri May 29, 2015 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimpleTowns
Resident

Re: Banned: "Sexy"

by SDOR3 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:33 am

your ban has 4 minutes left. denied. threads like this clutter actual ban appeals, please don't make ones like this.
SDOR3

by SimpleTowns » Fri May 29, 2015 3:33 am

the point is not how long i was banned but why i was banned

read the thread first before you reply please next time

thanks, bye
SimpleTowns
Resident

by SDOR3 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:34 am

SDOR3

by WARKRANK » Fri May 29, 2015 3:36 am

You were also asking the global chat whether or not cocaine or heroin was better. Stop pretending to be the victim. you were given many warnings and just kept going with something new. If it was up to me I would extend your ban because you made a ban appeal that left out all of the reasons why you were banned.
WARKRANK

Return to Denied Ban Appeals