Help Please

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

Help Please

by TheKielEnforcer » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:10 pm

I want to build a new house a good distance away from the town I am currently building. I want to be able to travel from one to another easily. I still want to build up the town. I also want to build a storage room in the new house I want to build. Would there be any way that I could permanately teleport between the 2 places(without the town being a WP)? Thanks for reading and hopefully having an answer! :D 8-) :) ;)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Re: Help Please

by ShadyVale » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:43 pm

There is no way I can think of without Zerg giving you the ability to tp to coords (mods don't even have that ability).

Only suggestion I could make is build an underground railway between the 2 places.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by maxmmm1501 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:24 am

No way, not even mods can tp to coordinates.

Gotta walk, but I do suggest using the nether for faster travel
maxmmm1501

by TheKielEnforcer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Ok.... Thanks for the help. I'll figure it out. 8-) (hey Max since my nether is near where your farm thing is would you mind if I made the track but made sure that mobs can't spawn on the track?I think my place is on the border of where you stopped slabbing)
How can you be sure that you never miss your target? Shoot first, and whatever you hit, call it your target.- Anonymous
TheKielEnforcer
Resident

Return to Help Desk and FAQ