[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - After a while...

After a while...

New here? Say hello to the community!

After a while...

by stormbringer1 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:09 am

*YAWWWNSS* Oooh! I didn't see you there!
Hello. For all that don't know, I'm stormbringer1, proud player of Kreatious. I've been playing on this server since late 2011. I like it here cuz it has strong ties with Vanilla. You don't really find Vanilla servers too often.
But sadly, I was a little idiot about 2 years ago. For God knows what reason, I started scamming, griefing and trolling. That got me a HUGE, and I mean HUGE ban history.
But now, here's 2013. I can say that I've reintegrated back here. I have reached Residency, I've started a clan, I've built myself a castle, and most importantly I started playing legit.
I'm a big miner myself, so I usually donate my excess stone to aquad (iExspee) for his big city, Aqua 2.0, the underground city. Be sure to check it out!
Anyways, big shoutouts to all you guys trying to help me build my clan Rune (be sure to check it out bros) and my town Runestone.
In other words, this is by far the best serve out there. But it lacks players. So we should try to advertise it more :)
Have fun, and watch out for creepers!

stormbringer1
Resident

Re: After a while...

by Epicface_2 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Great Job!

Epicface_2
Resident

Re: After a while...

by masy1 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

masy1
Veteran Donor