Donation and PM question

Need help check here. Have advice for other players? Post here.

Donation and PM question

by yoshi_star10 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:34 am

Hopefully this is the right place I'm putting this, but it seems to be the only place I'll get any help. Now my issue is that i donated $10 to the server (roughly 2 weeks ago? I don't have the email anymore that said when I did donate so I forgot), but I seem to not have donor status yet. I hadn't been on in a while so I don't know if there's some kind of minimum in order to get donor, but i figured since I had lost the status from not playing in so long, I might as well re-donate since I had started going on again. Which leads to my second issue, and that's the fact that I wanted to PM zerg to ask him about this, but I'm being told that I'm not authorized to send private messages, which doesn't make sense to me. I feel like it would be appropriate to ask zerg about this, but I don't know what to do seeing as I can't even contact him. I also don't know his email or anything so I can't possibly contact him that way. If there's anyone that can tell me how I should go about this it would be greatly appreciated.
yoshi_star10

Re: Donation and PM question

by Nezark123 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:06 pm

How exactly did you go about donating?
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Re: Donation and PM question

by yoshi_star10 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:32 pm

I went to the donate link at the top, went to the slow way, entered in my info then sent the donation. I don't THINK i did anything different than I normally do. I'm pretty sure i entered in my in-game username in the message, and I didn't make it a recurring payment.
yoshi_star10

Return to Help Desk and FAQ