Wolf Clan

Clan threads go here.

Wolf Clan

by Wolfgirl1214 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:13 am

Wolf Clan is all about looking at what you dont like about yourself.

Maybe you're really shy or bad at sports, and that brings you down sometimes. But your "flaws" are actually something you couldn't live without. If everyone was good at everything no one would be special. Thats why you have to look at your imperfections and realize they aren't so bad after all.

Being quiet sometimes or unskilled at something doesn't make you second-class, it makes you who you are. Stop complaining about your flaws and start embracing them as good things.

If you're proud of who you are and ready to show it, then Wolf Clan is for you. Don't fight your flaws.

You can sign up in the comments below or in-game(just /mail me or /msg me if Im online), and choose to have the in-game tag or not. Although choosing not to have the in-game tag is an option, we highly encourage choosing the tag because it'll show your pride as a Wolf and automatically let others know you've embraced your flaws. ^-^ Also, there are certain ranks you have to have the tag for, and certain clan ceremonies you can't participate in without the tag.

You can also choose to display our awesome logo in your siggie. Here it is:

And here's our video:

Thanks for reading, hopefully you like the idea and choose to join our pack. ^-^

RANKS

1.Alpha- The Alpha is the leader of the pack. There can only be 1-2 Alphas, so its an honorable position that can be earned with experience and devotion in the clan. Alphas are similar to admins. [Clan tag required for this position]

2.Beta- The Betas are second in command to the Alpha, and help the Alphas with certain decisions. Again, there will be few Betas, so it is also an honorable position that has to be earned. Betas are similar to mods. [Clan tag required for this position]

3.Scouts- Scouts are trusted members of the pack that are respected and experienced. Scouts are similar to veterans. [Clan tag required for this position]

3.Hunters- Hunters are pack members that have worked their way up from Omega. They are trusted, for the most part, in the pack. They're similar to residents. [Clan tag not required for this position]

4.Omegas- Omegas are players that are new to the pack and don't have much experience. If you're accepted as an Omega you might not be trusted right away but you'll be able to work your way up to Hunter quickly with devotion to the clan. They're similar to guests. [Clan tag not required for this position]

SIGN-UP SHEET

IGN(In Game Name):
Preferred Rank:
Bans:
Do You Want the Tag?:

CLAN ACTIVITIES

GROUP HUNT
The group hunt is an important pack activity. Wolf Clan has group hunts once or twice a week, possibly more if pack members are online all at once and are up for it.
The hunt is a gathering of the Wolves. We'll all go after prey, but the prey is different each hunt. During one hunt, the target we're after might be a player. For some hunts, we'll go off individually into the wilderness and go after cows, pigs and chickens. The Wolf who brings back the most meat may win a prize or a promotion.
The hunt's main purpose as an event is to keep the Wolves together as a pack and also to honor the animal our clan is named after. (Please remember the Group Hunt is a clan activity that you must have the Clan Tag to participate in.)
Don't forget to have fun :D Heres some pointers/rules for players that haven't gone on the hunt before:
POINTERS
1. Please bring armor and any weapons you'd like to use.
2. Make sure to bring 16+ enderpearls.
3. Bring MEAT (Please only bring meat, fruit or bread is not permitted on the hunt)
4. PVP must be on
5. Keep in mind that you may loose certain items on the hunt. If you do happen to die, it is more ideal that you move on instead of trying to find your stuff. Thats why its important to empty your inventory of rare items before enabling /PVP.
5. No wolf, Alpha or Omega, is to be left behind. Stick with the pack at all times unless you have been granted permission from an Alpha or Beta.
6. Only Wolf Clan members with the tag are allowed on the hunt. On certain conditions, the Alpha may give permission for someone outside of Wolf to tag along.
7. Listen and respect the orders of the Alpha and/or Beta. They are looking out for you, not working against you.
8. Have fun! Don't be negative or try to bring others down.

Heres our members so far, members with a have chosen to join with the tag.

Alpha-Wolfgirl1214
Beta-Mouseman17
Beta-Aceflamingo23
Scout-Y3sman
Scout-Addy
Scout-Lemon1492
Scout-Etanmulli
Scout-Gotmilkguy
Scout-Austinmw3
Hunter-ChristianAwesome
Hunter-ChubbyPikachu
Hunter-Ashley6699
Hunter-Domogirl04
Hunter-Catorbit
Hunter-Dragonslayer1200
Hunter-Lolo120701
Hunter-Nezark
Hunter-KobraAssault
Hunter-Dizzydan2
Hunter-Lawbot
Hunter-Kendra1999
Hunter-Jackbomb2
Hunter-Warlord_Will
Hunter-Equinox
Hunter-Jmael
Hunter-Zuko
Hunter-Briley
Omega-Sour_Dino
Omega-LegitBanana
Omega-Lasar8
Omega-EmoKala
Omega-Azurehammster
Omega-Gamegirl56
Omega-Gameguy
Last edited by Wolfgirl1214 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 115 times in total.
Wolfgirl1214

Re: Wolf Clan

by ChristianAwesome » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:17 am

Hey Wolf, sounds good!
I'll join, but unfortunately, I won't be using a tag....sorry :p
Well, that's all :D
ChristianAwesome

by SDOR3 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:49 pm

I'll join, however I won't be using the tag. :D
SDOR3

by jack_addy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:47 pm

I join... Btw this reminds me of the hangover :P

jack_addy

by Wolfgirl1214 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Lol Addy when I reread it I thought that too!
Wolfgirl1214

by aceflamingo23 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 pm

I'll join with the tag. :D
aceflamingo23

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

I'll join with no tag. ;)
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by Wolfgirl1214 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:33 am

Ranks and members up.

You've all been accepted as Hunters except for you, Ace, because I think you deserve the position of Scout. If I catch you griefing again Im going to have to move you down to Hunter, but for the most part, I trust you. Lets see how it goes. :)

Addy, you didn't say whether you wanted the tag or not so I just put you as Hunter. Let me know if you want the tag though because I'll move you up to Scout.

'Tis all. ;)
Wolfgirl1214

by Xpod78 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 am

I Would love to join your clan, i want soemthign to devote myself to and i like the way your clan works :). I would be honored to be accepted.

Xpod78

by Wolfgirl1214 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 am

Accepted as a Scout :)
Wolfgirl1214

Next

Return to Clans