Town of Spiro in creation

Town threads

Town of Spiro in creation

by GarnyGoat » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:39 am

alrighty well i thought i would tell everyone about the town im making in nc called spiro, when i typed /home on nc i spawned in a temple so i took it from there. it has a very detailed god and back story to the town briefly summarized it goes like this, there is a god spiro. and we see him daily as the sun, he had 2 children, shui and pryo ( water and fire) there never use to be desert in the world, until the great war between shui and pryo. spiro out of his rage killed his sons. removing them for his land hence why desert has little water ( whatever that is left is left over from the war) and fire had burned away all the plants and life. spiro feeling sorrow after doing this brought his sons back to life with a single tea which is kept in my towns temple. as self punishment for his actions spiro forbids to touch the lands outside of the dessert. my town was created on the "site" in which spiro's tear fell and around it my town is made. the ton also supports a militaristic vibe with a large parade square and everything devoted to the old god spiro. if anyone is interested in moving here the lots are free for the first 10 and i'll give the cords
GarnyGoat

Re: Town of Spiro in creation

by GarnyGoat » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 am

LOTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!

why move to spiro?
there are many reasons sa to why you should move to the great town of spiro! tred of pesky rain? dont worry about it! spiro after the great war banned rain from his lands! no rain in the desert! the town has a extremely detailed god structure that is fun and incorporates every town member into the bigger picture that is spiro, you are no longer simply just a number in this town, you are incorporated within three ranks! follow of spiro, sun child of spiro and sun preist of spiro! every month we pay a tax of sorts to spiro it involves a fun interactive activity in which you are killed! BUT THEN BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE!! by the power that is spiro! afterwards you are given a relic of spiro himself!

town lot costs!
Small 1 diamond!
large 2 diamonds!

we here at Spiro know we are not as large as many other towns so we focus on bringing you a in-depth feel of wonder in our town through the mythology of Spiro and at more reasonable prices then most. We hope to see you! May Spiro be with you always!
GarnyGoat

Return to Towns