the new frontier! in NC

Town threads

the new frontier! in NC

by GarnyGoat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:51 am

So the whole feel i get from livin on the NC is that this is what the first settlers were like on North America and because of this i am lookin for some people who would want to start up a town that is based around looking like an old western cowboy like town, that you see in the movies with the saloon and everything and balconies all over the place. however i am going to need some help, anyone who helps or donates will be acknowledged by a lot and a earlier chance to claim a store. if anyone is interested either message me on here or /mail me in game thank you
GarnyGoat

Re: the new frontier! in NC

by GarnyGoat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 am

http://www.acumen-design.de/projects/sh ... g_low2.jpg this is how the buildings would look like in the town, like you see in the western movies just thought i would give more of a feel to this town
GarnyGoat

by GarnyGoat » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 am

in this new land and town there would be jobs for everyone,
Farmers
Blacksmiths
Miners
mayor
sheriff and deputies
baker
bankers
shop owners
train station workers
general town employees

as there would be in a real town of this time area. we would even have planned events such as bank robbery with people wandering on on their saddled pigs to the bank with pvp on armed with bows and arrows and others on the police team which have to rush to the bank to stop the robbery outside the buildings. would be docking for your rideable pigs.
GarnyGoat

by GarnyGoat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 am

The construction has began! with the help of FishHuman we are not paving towards a brighter frontier, mail me in game for coords to see a realistic model house of the town! and why not hitch your pig to a post and hop in the saloon for some melon slices?
GarnyGoat

by GarnyGoat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:32 am

now* we are NOW paving towards a bright future:P also lots are now up for sale each come in a standard size with private back yard for gardens. the price for one lot is 15 iron. special size lots can be made but prices will vary on the size you require! PM ME NOW! ;)
GarnyGoat

by haydob » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 pm

grany goat i am sure nkr will help you
and can you not quadruple post pleas
haydob

Return to Towns