City of Aurora - W.I.P

Town threads

City of Aurora - W.I.P

by itsEating » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Hello again ;D itsEating here with another city! 8-) 8-) 8-)

City of Aurora is still not 100% if its gonna be the name, but I call it that atm, its a city full of surprises! Its located in the middle of the ocean and have a mix of modern and historical creations in it, since its located in the ocean its a very "waterish" city with a lot of waterfalls etc. The lots will be located in the 8 towers and also underwater.
This city is far from done, but also have gotten a long progress! I still need a few builders/gatherers who can help me finish it. And even when people starts to live in this city, we will always keep progressing and evolving.

CORDS: X: -500 Z: 10250

So far this is the roster:
Founder: itsEating
Vice Founder: Gigglo
Main donators: Gigglo, Nahuda
Buildhelpers: Jttx2, Ronvinkwan, themacoroini
Residents: No one atm since i haven't opened the city yet :shock:

Future plans; more underwater buildings, all kinds of farms, waypoint, alltime-evolving and active.

Here are some pics of the progress:
More pics will come soon ^^

If you are interested, feel free to make a post or talk to itsEating ingame ;D Have a good day!
Dont forget; Imagination is the only border.. ;)
Building Panda :O
itsEating

Re: City of Aurora - W.I.P

by Nahuda » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:32 am

Hey Eating, since it looks like you go to bed at around the same time I get home from school (dang timezones), I'll probably only be able to see you on the weekends when I can play earlier. If you need anything done while your not on just shoot me a mail in-game.
~~ Nahuda
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

Return to Towns