[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Rheville

Rheville

Town threads

Rheville

by Teslaterror » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Rheville is quiet little hamlet situated in the Muddled Wilds,North of Spawn city and Lotus Estates, Northeast of Flower's Commune and Far west of Frost. We are quite a productive community when we are not lounging around or at play, our main trade is mining stone and minerals from our abundant reserves in which we smelt in our factory that enables us to generate copious amounts of finely crafted stone bricks that are the foundation of our town's Architecture. Our farms keep us well fed and barely we know the sensation of starving to near death as does the towering Jungle trees we so carefully planted to keep the overbearing sun and the pouring rain from dampening our moods.

I kindly ask those who have taken roots here to contribute as well as those who have yet to be graced by our town's humbleness to donate a portion of their resources in order to build a better, Brighter Rheville the next day so we can have a brighter future as a community. To whom will grace us with one of the almighty beacons, we shall regard him or her as a hero of our parochial city and construct a statue of their likeness as we shall erect a shrine of Gold and Steel with our graciousness. (Giant statue of your player model to whomever donates a beacon to rheville (We have little donation box next to the rules for outsiders) and mail that u did contribute then we will begin construction of said statue)

Overview[/b}

[b]Economic Info

Iron and Gold are our standard of currency, if you ever pass by, make sure you have gold on hand.
We try to avoid using diamonds or emeralds due to their overestimated/underestimated value with outsiders

Preferred Merchants
xxBoscoxx (Meat merchant)

Disliked Merchants

Rules

No littering, We have recycling yard if you wish to deposit unwanted items

No loitering in other people's houses without their permission

No luring mobs into the village, Creepers especially!

No TNT allowed in the village, Gunpowder itself is fine

No bickering at one another.

Residents please contribute to town development via the Upkeep boxes next to your building by dropping blocks and fuel ontop of the hopper (Guys, I am getting miffed at these tiny donations, the upkeep boxes are not trash receptecles! Place Stacks building materials or fuel!)

If you do not log in after 21 days, we will evict you from the village and throw your belongings in the recycling yard.

Residents,Please kindly listen to Teslaterror if asks you to do something, they are not commands, they are requests.

Do not Grief any trees within the village or the Lorax (Zerg960) will remove you from the server (Kick/ban)

To outsiders, Please do not steal from town residents; if you steal from one of them, you steal from all of us who reside in Rheville.

Building Codes

No Floating or branching buildings

No unnecessarily large homes unless you are keeping friends with you

Homes must look nice in order to be approved

Do not construct any buildings in rheville without Rheville's owners permission (we havent set up a number of lots yet but we will soon)

Do not build a basement that exceeds the size of your home.

Do not build a mine underneath your house (We have a mine with access to a huge cave network)

No farms allowed within the town, We build them in an area reserved for this purpose

Structures must remain two blocks away from the roads

Structures are liable to moved/demolish in order accomodate more space.

Buildings lots can range from 9x9 to 15x15 depending on the space that is available in that area

Notable attractions
A Factory
A Cafe (Food Shop)
Adventurer's Shop (We need chests for it so please visit and donate chests)
A Public Mine
Tunnel Network (Leads from spawn to Rheville, It is now linked up to Harmania and Awesomecity (I Nominate its name be Dyal's Gorge))
The Terror Fortress (Under construction)
Waterway access to spawn city

Location information
Region: Muddled Wilds
Town: Rheville

Nearby Locations
The Leviathin's Ocean to the North
Flower's Harmania to the southwest
Garnygoat's Fire hazard... I mean Lotus Estates to the southeast on the Azurgean Sea
Frost to the far east in the Gelid Fields region
The Bombard Badlands (Named that due to the unnatural amount of creepers that inhabit the region and its rocky terrain) to the far West
The Azurgean Sea Region (The region around spawn and the surrounding coastal lands, the ocean that surrounds is also considered this but it extends much more than the region) to the South

Current Residents
Toxicxlegends
Teslaterror
Follet8
TheSycoticgamer
SgtSoapy
TheRealNoahH

Town Occupation List

Owner
Teslaterror

Construction Foreman
Teslaterror

Construction assistants
Toxicxlegends

Players Banned from Rheville
This is a list of players who are disapproved from visiting or living in our fair town and will be restricted to purchasing to our stores. I kindly suggest that other communities take note of who is on this list as well as the reasons for the restricted access.

Robbie_ak47 for arguing with older residents, Griefing, Arson, and building structures without permission from the town foreman. I recommend for any other cities keep him out the outskirts to prevent damage to public structures and well being.
Last edited by Teslaterror on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 am, edited 10 times in total.
Teslaterror

Re: Rheville

by huskeriniowa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

How much will lots cost?
huskeriniowa

by Teslaterror » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:50 am

Teslaterror

by Lawbot » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Sweet I'll help/donate or whatever just msg went im online.
Lawbot

by emeraldcreeper10 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 am

Is this city in the nc...?
emeraldcreeper10

by Teslaterror » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 am

Teslaterror

by TheRealNoahH » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 pm

I will consider joining Rheville, It sounds like what I like. I build with stone bricks, get lots of food from a farm, decorate nicely and have abundant resources. If I like the town enough I will join.
Noah Hahn
TheRealNoahH

by stormstriker » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:48 am

Pics would be appreciated! :D
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

by Teslaterror » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Teslaterror

by stormstriker » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 pm

K thanks. I'll probably come check it out, my old hobby was waypoint collecting, so I like seeing nice cities
Creeper's are hating, so they just rage, and then i kill them :D
stormstriker
Donor

Return to Towns