Share your interests of the universe

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Re: Share your interests of the universe

by SirDukem » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:30 pm

You can't travel in time. Time is relative to what you're talking about. We are here, and it is now, that is really the only place you can be. Our hours/minutes/seconds, months/years, etc. are based on the rotation of Earth around the sun. Take away that variable, and the time we have lived by is irrelevant. Therefore, the past is truely where we have come from, and the future is where we are going. If you went back to where you were, you'd be in the future and the past, at the same time (your future, everybody else's past). Since "time" is based on physics, and science, it is mathematically impossible to combine your future and your past!
SirDukem
Veteran

by kieranchocian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:05 pm

We're not changing our past, just our future. We are changing the past, but unless you come into direct contact with yourself, not changing your past. This is what I am talking about; What would happen if you did change something. It either creates some new dimension thingy, or it's just impossible. If anyone has seen Source Code, kinda like the ending. It's not the world we live in now.

(My theory-type thing isn't based on Source Code; I just couldn't explain the change)
kieranchocian
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 am

You CANT travel in time based on what we think right now. The sky is not the limit, there is no limit.

It kind of dissapoints me when somebody tells me the sky is the limit, because when you pass the sky, there are no restrictions on how far you can go. We base everything on what we know, so we assume its not possible by our laws of physics. Maybe nature behaves different in other parts of the universe? After all, there is no limit to the possibilities.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by kieranchocian » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 pm

I didn't say that you can travel through time, I'm just saying an interesting thing to think about.

'The sky is the limit' is a phrase. Everyone knows that further, there are more things that we can get to. There is a limit to possibilities. Some things are just impossible.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by hommelgardigan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 pm

I have no clue what u guys r talking about (im still young) but I agree that time travel is possible
not that i know anything about it XD :D
I Am The Chef Of Building
hommelgardigan
Resident

Previous

Return to Off-Topic