[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Share your interests of the universe

Share your interests of the universe

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Re: Share your interests of the universe

by bondsmatthew » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 am

Tear space? Why not? I think, notice I said think, that that's what it does already. In addition to light, anyway.

Watch this, about black holes. Understand that, not even light can escape a black hole.

As to the other part, It is just a theory. Just like Evolution is a theory. Just like the universe is just a theory. Just like religion is just a theory. It can't be proven... yet.

This is what I believe though. Black holes, are 'portals' to another universe. The matter 'absorbed' by a black hole, is shot out the other side via a white hole. This represents our big bang. The rest, etc etc, you know.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 am

However one thing doesnt make sense. light cant be consumed. no matter what we do. Like we cant trap light in our basement for example. I know a black holes could suck in Earth and that 400 pound man who lives next door to me. But i am pretty sure that a black hole cannot consume light. We could debate about this for hundreds of years but there is not enough evidence to show it can consume light. It woud not even be called a theory it would just be a hypothesis waiting to be proved right or wrong.
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by bondsmatthew » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 am

bondsmatthew
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 am

I'm gonna back track to the multiverse. So... The universe is basically ALL matter as a whole. If another universe existed, wouldnt it be a part of ours? The only thing I could see seperating them is if time does not exist between them.

Black holes are just a very very dense ball of matter. Density and mass= gravity. To make the earth a black hole it would have to crush down to the size of a pea. And at the center of the milky way is a super massive black hole, that is very big... I think over a million miles in diameter. Super massive black holes pretty much form galaxies, and eat them from the inside out. We do know that black holes do slow down time... But they also trap light? Pretty insane... (I would say something but bonds already covered it lol)
McCoy1996
Veteran

by dritalia47 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 am

well im not certain if what im about to say is correct but............I always thought the common belief on what happens to light, and i guess all matter when it enters a black hole is that it stays in the event horizon of the black hole, kinda like the edge of it (or the point of know return :3). But anyway when matter or light reaches that point, from the people on the outside looking in it would stay stuck there, basically saying matter is never lost, but transformed. So i guess it would just be disintegrated into the event horizon of the black hole and ripped apart. Bot sure if this is the correct way to state the "theory" but its the way i interpreted it since i last heard it. :/

So basically when saying light can't be consumed, maybe if the light has enough force acting against it (Gravity of black hole), it can be transformed into matter (E=MC^2) and maybe kept spread apart in the event horizon. Idk :P this is just my thoughts throwing up into words, still not sure if any of this makes sense D:
"You cant kill me if im already dead. -suicides-"
dritalia47

by McCoy1996 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:50 am

That definitely makes sense drit. There was something about that on into the universe. And also another reason something would appear stuck is because time slows down when an object enters the event horizon. This is also why time travel is possible with black holes (not practical, but possible).

Its late right now so I can't really think o_O
McCoy1996
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Something amazing! You literally HAVE to look.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 am

WTH WTH WTH WTH WTH that is really cool :D
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by dritalia47 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 am

600 light years away............
"You cant kill me if im already dead. -suicides-"
dritalia47