by Nelson_2001 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:04 am

Hello everyone!
If you would like to check out my website, feel free to by going here:
http://beninc.us/

-Nelson_2001
Nelson_2001

Re: My Website!

by iAustralian » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:00 am

If you're plans are to eventually make revenue, regardless of how much it may be, you won't be able to - At the very least not with BenInc.us - The Music you're displaying are copyrighted to various Companies, unless you've bought the rights to them and/or have a written agreement with the Publisher & Composer allowing you to use it royalty-free, AdSense would consider that a ''Compromised Account'' (Basically like YouTube; You've got a Copyright strike), and as such wouldn't allow you to generate revenue.
I'd also suggest putting more cosmetic things in - A nice back-round Display, pop-down Navigator (Removes clutter) and just some general improvements. Atop of that, If you plan to have somesort of Gaming section for Reviews and whathaveyou, Linking to sites such as Kreatious as your Minecraft Server would do a lot in the way of gaining some followers from here. Anyhow, that's all I can see.

-[Insert signature as if this was a legal document permitting me to launch Nuclear warheads ect]-
[[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]]

Origin ID: vMrLegacy (Currently only have Battlefield 3, next game will most likely be MoH: WF, so if you have either, add me)
Steam: Colon-Apostrophe-Capitalized-C (Long story, just add it)
iAustralian

Return to Off-Topic