It has confused many!

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

The gender of the person on the left, in the helmet is...

A girl.
36%
A boy.
64%

Total votes : 25

It has confused many!

by Udo51 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

(Polling done.)
This has apparently confused a lot of people, and I wanted to see what you think :u
Last edited by Udo51 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sdor says some PG-13 stuff
Spoiler:
Udo51

Re: It has confused many!

by Neko92 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am

I say boy, purely for the fact that judging by surroundings... this picture was day a while ago... like back before women could join the military... But also girl cause of the eyes and narrow looking female jaw structure... Perhaps snuck in? True loyalty for their country. On the other hands... the other two don't look all that nourished so the female structure may be starvation, or reaction to environment... but for sake of the time the photo was probably taken (assuming unedited) I'll say Boy...

(See, I give reason for my answer)
Neko92
Veteran

by Udo51 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

This is true... but there were women in the military still X:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Litvak
EDIT: Not to mention Some of the "League of German Girls" served in the military to help soldiers, not only in hopsitals but helping reload Flak cannons.
EDIT EDIT: More examples! WOO
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_wom ... rld_War_II
-The German "Nachrichtenhelferin" Women served in that... which was in the Wehrmacht (Army)
-The German "Luftnachrichtenhelferinnen" Women served in that... which was in the Luftwaffe (Air Force)
-The German "Kriegshelferinnen" Women served in that... which was the Kriegsmarine (Navy)
Spoiler:
Udo51

by kieranchocian » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 am

Udo kinda said what I would have said. Even in the first world war, women have been alongside men in battle, not necessarily fighting alongside, though.

There have been many groups (In the world wars) for women. I would give you a list of many, but it's 3:00am and I should go to bed.
kieranchocian
Veteran

by Neko92 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 pm

ok ok so they did serve... I never knew that. then again I don't know German military history... though... the name for them Uboats (Unterseeboot) always made me laugh uncontrollably... least the way my teacher pronounced it...
Neko92
Veteran

by SirDukem » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm guessing both the person on the left and right are girls.

Judging by the ear lobes, and eyebrows, cheekbones, and hair length!!
SirDukem
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:43 pm

I dont since I have been hanging out with girls almost every day of my life I really think that the soldier has a feminine complexion.
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by SonicFF7 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:14 pm

I think it's a girl, just by how her face looks it seems like it's a girl. Sorta what Dukem said. Lol, you can see the person has hair going over the forehead (bangs ._.) which also leads me to think it's a girl.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by Udo51 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 am

The answer will be released on Sunday.
So... get your votes in! :u
Spoiler:
Udo51

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 pm

This almost seems like we're being baited into thinking it's a girl by the whole "confused many" bit. It could very well be either male or female, but the fact that he selected a photo with a very feminine looking character, and questioned us as to whether it's a male or female... just seems like we're being 'led' to believe there was something about it to be questioned in the first place...

Maybe it's just a very feminine looking male, and Udo is just trying to get us all to think it's a female because the person's gender was brought into question initially. Or maybe it genuinely is a female, and by questioning her gender (due to the apparent time period of the photo, and being accompanied by other men), would lead us to believe she's actually just a male with feminine features.

<.<

>.>

And now I do believe I've made myself go cross-eyed for a moment there... CONSPIRACIES! CONSPIRACIES I SAY!
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Next

Return to Off-Topic