[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Recent letter from krisst

Recent letter from krisst

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Recent letter from krisst

by SirDukem » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Hello all, as many of you, like myself, have gotten a letter from krisst, I thought I'd just address this issue before anything gets out of hand.

If you have not gotten the message, you can find it here:

I have known both parties (krisst & zerg) for about a year now, and can make my own decisions, which is what I want everyone to do. But just as everything, the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

An important thing that krisst left out, was that he was going to switch the server from Zerg's plugins, to a system called towny. Myself, a few other mods, and Zerg were strongly against implementing towny, due to the great amount of downsides to it. Even with the strong case against towny, and Zerg promising to improve his system..krisst still was going to implement Towny.

This, in my opinion, is the moment when Zerg decided to go rogue. He 'trolled' krisst, and got his own server. A week or 2 later, the server was shut down, and in an effort to maintain the community that existed, he kept the server up, under the name kreatious, at the new kreatious.net.

It is true, Zerg kept a backup of the world. But I'm not sure why that's important, any server needs a map. There is nothing illegal or against any laws in what has been said so far.

If it is true, that Zerg is gathering passwords of accounts and logging on with somebody's account, then yeah...that needs to be addressed. But, as long as I've known Zerg, I've never known him to lie about anything...he flat out tells you "i'm crashing *server-name* now!" Or..."I've just sent multiple packets to ping a server to take it off-line." So, until I find out differently, I have had Zerg's back, because I like his system, and I have no fear of miss-use of my information.

On a side note: krisst has asked me to return the livestream site, livestream.com/kreatious, to him. At this point, I have no plans to transfer any ownership over. I tried for 2 months to transfer it to him, or any of the admins at the .com site, and nobody would take it. I changed all the rights to kreatious.net, and don't plan to go through that hassle again.

I've talked to UB, Gogyst, krisst, etc. earlier today, and I understand where they're hatred comes from. It's from the assumption that Zerg has crashed their server, and generally trolled them. Also, they assume Zerg hacked accounts to log on, but I'm very skeptical about that part, as nobody has any proof of that.

If you have any questions about any of this, please don't hesitate to ask, and I'll do my best to answer in an un-biased opinion. I have no ill-will towards UB, Gogyst, krisst, or any player that is not on .net, I would glady talk to any of them about anything.
SirDukem
Veteran

Re: Recent letter from krisst

by kieranchocian » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I didn't get the letter (Or at least it was sent to my other email), but I'm still following 'kreatious' on twitter (IDK why). I told zerg about the letter earlier, and quite frankly am annoyed that they gave away some personal details as of where he lives and his name.

I can understand zerg's actions, I mean, he spent a very long time on that anti-grief system; to have it removed is trolling in itself, zerg repayed the favour. I'll stand by him for that move.

As of to the donating 'trick', that's complete rubbish. If he can access your details just by logging on, that's awesome; but to use someone's paypal account is fraud. I'm sure zerg, the person who is clever enough to code our plugins for the server, isn't stupid enough to think that he wouldn't get caught. That paragraph was just made to scare people off from coming to the server...Trying to make it seem like this:
Spoiler:
Sorry, I had to..

Meh, I'm quite annoyed. I get that they are mad, but can't we just go seperate ways?
kieranchocian
Veteran

by TheZaqwsxz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:30 pm

^
+1

I think.. this ended ages ago, why is it going now? It's kinda pointless, Paypal lies, Name and where he lives. I'd be probably sad making that post. He's obviously trying to persuade you.
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am

Zerg is da real deal ese! KREATIOUS 4 LIFE!
aceflamingo23

by Arjan_M » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 am

Low-blow is low.

This problem obviously just went from a game to personal. Putting up someones real name and their college is just a sad move on whoever posted that part.

Also, trying to contact his university and trying to get him kicked out for a GAME? Really sad on their part. Someones future < Minecraft.

Nice.
Arjan_M
Resident

by PureBoTheBuilder » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

I am purely just me, but in the end we all go into the same box

Jinga Chao Chao
PureBoTheBuilder
Forum Moderator

by kieranchocian » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

kieranchocian
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm

From gogyst:

Eh Kieran I understand that you don't like what kreatious.com is doing but honestly... we have no control over it nor will we ever have. Its krisst's site and his site only. It has nothing to do with us. We found out about the content after it was already posted so yeah... we're just as informed as you guys.

Also on the topic about zerg getting threats? I have no idea is it true but just to clarify our opinion on it, we have no idea who did it or what was the content of it. Nor do we think krisst did it, we all know him for ages and I doubt that he's like that.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Xpod78 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 am

This is fucking ridiculous! It's totally obvious that hes telling the story from his side! That krisst! What zerg960 did was right in my book!

Xpod78

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 am

Xpod.. chill. This is a old topic, no need to rage now. ._.
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

Return to Off-Topic