[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Kreatious Building Co.

Kreatious Building Co.

The place for project threads.

Re: Kreatious Building Co.

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 am

IGN: alan_x_zhu

Bans?: I'm banned right now. Not my fault. Miscommunication, Zeenoo doesn't feel like raising the mallet right now, even though my ban case is a misunderstanding and miscommunication.

Why do you want to join: Good with buildings. Good knowledge, inside and out. Very good with redstone. (Not too complicated, but I design all my buildings so there are no flaws in the circuits (for example, the adjacent blocks to redstone must not be easily destroyable items by hand (dirt for example), or else someone will be able to destroy the circuits before anti grief kicks in. (This happened to me before, I speak of experience) (being manipulative)

Desired postition: Redstone Designer (maybe or maybe not the person who lays out the redstone…

Special talents (redstone, architecture, art): Redstone, Intermaterial design (Good transitions of design and looks from one entity to another…) and simplistic design. (IE: the building looks well, and isn't too "busy", for example, tons of signs, buttons, etc. basically something that will appeal to someone who doesn't know much about how redstone circuits work)

Do you promise not to steal materials? Absolutely. I used to work in Kreatious Krave headquarters. I promise not to steal anything, even if it is dirt. I know I may seem untrustworthy, but me and Pokeboy are friends.
alan_x_zhu

by comedian14 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 am

Justron, u couldve broke that egg i was not holding it "hostage" just sayin...
comedian14
Resident

by JUSTRON123 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 pm

JUSTRON123
Resident

by solarsteve » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 pm

IGN: solarsteve
Bans? I jumped into a guys tree farm and griefed to get out
Why do you want to join: Need something to do
Desired position: I can biuld and get supplies